02

"but opening up means trust another

and that's just too much i don't want to bother. "

- feelings are fatal<mxmtoon>

...

why is akaashi awake at 3 a.m sitting on his bed like an aladdin with bokuto staring right through his eyes, grinning from ear to ear?

oh wait, bokuto just invites himself in akaashi's room, that's so typical of him.

"let's get to know each other!" bokuto beams a smile at akaashi. akaashi took a glance at the alarm clock that sat nicely on his bed table. the clock's ticking as if staring right through akaashi, making akaashi procrastinates on whether he should stay awake, tending to bokuto's needs.

'but, sleep is for the weak, akaashi.' he thought to himself.

"sure."he announce with a gentle smile and akaashi makes himself comfortable on his new bed. bokuto clasp his hands in excitement. "okay! so i'll start first. what is...... your yeah pet peeve?!"

"people who are untidy."akaashi reply and bokuto looks up at the ceiling, tapping his fingers on his chin. "i can change myself for that. my pet peeve is people who are rude! i'll keep asking and we'll both answer, aye?" akaashi nods, patting his pillow on his lap. mr. bokuto could have just said to play twenty questions but hes extra like that.

& thats why im a simp for this idiot.

"favorite food?"

"don't judge but train bentos are quite the tick of the lottery."

"i've never tasted that but mine is pizzas! what is your age?"

"a year younger than you are."

"ohhhh. favorite band or singer?"

"for singer is blackbear and for band is the neighbourhood."

"for me is i just listen to top-charts, metal and sometimes sam smith. i don't really have specific favourites. oversized or fitting shirts?"

"normal tees but i prefer semi-fitting but for hoodies oversized are the best."

"lmao same; though i like fitting shirts. your sexuality, so sorry i'm reallllllly curious."[are u hITTING ON MY CH1LD??]

"i think i'm bi? i don't really mind the gender difference or similarity, depends."

"i think i'm a proud gay person? i don't find women attractive. so, do you support homosexuality?"
bokuto ask and akaashi answers with,"things like love shouldn't be decided by others. you can't help falling for somebody even of the same gender. does that gives you the answer?"

"so long but i understand, it's true though."bokuto answers. "what is the one fashion trend you cringe when you see?"

"shoulder pads."

"lmao same! like damn what's the motive?? it only makes you look uncomfortable and stiff."[get that shit outta my face]

"pepsi or coke?"

"don't judge me but pepsi."

"yea! a pepsi bottle, a coca-cola glass, i don't give a damn."bokuto says and laughs afterwards.

akaashi looks at him confuse on why he laughs and watches bokuto roll on the bed, legs wiggling.

'well, whatever makes you happy, bokuto-san.'

°°°

i rewatch haikyu to understand their personality better but honestly i'm more of someone like bokuto.

akaashi seems poetic, he looks gentle for a guy so i dont know how to put myself on his shoes. so if there is any ooc happening about akaashi, i've reminded you. also i'll try my very damn best.

if anyone knows the intended meme i wrote will be solemnly appreciate by aoharu-san.

I HATE SHOULDER PADS. SOME PPL ROCK WITH IT BUT I DONT. IT MAKES ME LOOK.... STIFF. but i guess if u rock it then just rock it.

i like blackbear and the neighbourhood, some panic! at the disco cos i dont like some of their music. alot of my song reference are from blackbear & the neighbourhood so yea u can tell.