06

+ i was insomniac so i couldn't sleep so here's a chapter. also do tell me what help u guys to sleep cos i cant really sleep without distraction like i always wakes up at for example i slept at 12.30 today only to wake up at 2+. and i don't know what to do after that.

•••

in a dark room, with a vanilla scented aroma gushing through their noses. all lights are off and a bright light illuminates from the laptop. both akaashi and bokuto sits side by side with each other, food on the kotatsu and akaashi was stunt by what song just pops out from the laptop.

the thing they are watch just started and it shook the fuck outta akaashi. bokuto was enjoying though.

"uhh we're watching this?" akaashi points at the laptop and face bokuto, who's busy dancing to the starting. it really looks like bokuto forgot that akaashi is there beside him.

"HEY HEY HEY SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI!" he shouts and sit down quietly after the song ends. akaashi, who is too kind for this world, didn't voice out his opinion about this yaoi based anime. in fact he is curious about love lifes.

he never had gotten into dates and having girlfriend or a boyfriend before. the thought of being with someone slip away from his mind as he was busy focusing on himself.

so he sat down, taking popcorn from the bowl and ate the pizza he made. honestly for him, it taste good and the cheese is practically still goozing off the pizza.

bokuto, who's eating the pizza, turns to akaashi and say, "it's damn nice!"

akaashi who's delighted by compliments, shows sight off his own cherry-blossomed coloured cheeks that was slightly visible by the light shining from the laptop.

"glad to hear that, bokuto-san." akaashi says and went back to focusing on the episode.

bokuto unconsciously were staring at him and bokuto could swore, that he wanted to pinch akaashi's cheek so badly at that point of time. akaashi is just irresistible, when it comes to looking good unconsciously.

a few episodes later.........

"EHHHH IS HE STUPID? that masamune saga terribly looked like masamune takano! oh and he even sneaked a kiss just now! oh that was so intentional!" akaashi complains and bokuto was startled his eyes went wide, akaashi just said what he thought.

that was the moment where bokuto didn't have a chance to voice out what he wants to say initially. someone jusy unintentionally reads his mind.

akaashi, who didn't realise his doings just continued to watch the entire thing until they come to episode 8 and there was another fluff thing.

neither of them felt tired, it's almost like binge-watching your favorite show with someone you like.

"aww the side characters look well together too like ugh. they are damn good-looking together!"bokuto says as he stuffs more popcorn in his mouth.

akaashi, who is eating his last piece of pizza had some sauce by the side of his lips. bokuto notices it and instinctively wipes it with his finger. it caught akaashi's attention as he straight away looks at bokuto, wide-eyed.

bokuto wipes his finger with a tissue and continue watching the movie. they watch it entirely until they reach season 2 episode 2, akaashi couldn't resist the temptation of sleeping and ended sleeping halfway.

he was hugging a pillow and slowly, his head fell to bokuto's right shoulder. and the latter looks at his sleeping face. bokuto ruffles akaashi's hair and suddenly, akaashi stirs in his sleep.

akaashi holds bokuto's right arm tightly like it is a bolster. bokuto didn't mind, in fact he had this sudden sense of protecting akaashi from anything.

he then feels sleepy and switch off his laptop. he tuck himself to sleep and intertwined his hand with akaashi.

he had this fear of letting go of akaashi at that point of time. also because akaashi looks cute af. we been knew sis.