05

you live then you die babe
It's life in a fast way

- why stop now [chase atlantic]

•••

“akaashi!!” bokuto shouts from a distance and waves at akaashi's direction. not forgetting bokuto's
cheerful ear to ear smile.

“thank you bokuto-san. i didn't realize i took too many things for my room and the kitchen. i hope i wasn't a disruption to you.” akaashi apologize and bows slightly which made bokuto awkward.

“no no! thank you for calling me out though, i was finding reasons to skip that class. hah thanks to you akaashi, i'm still alive and ever!”bokuto says and carried two bags at each hands.

making akaashi only need to carry a bolster and a pillow that he bought. “thank you bokuto-san.”

“you're welcome akaashi. anyways i hope you're okay with us walking to school. i didn't bring my car as i forgot the car keys at home.” bokuto says and instinctively grips akaashi's roght arm.

they were crossing the road and akaashi's bolster is covering his side view of the road. making bokuto slightly have this hunch to hold akaashi's arm.

akaashi, a flustered potato, hides his face from bokuto as he could feel bokuto gaze right through him. as they reach their dorm, they jusy realised that they didn't talk for the past 10 minutes.

and both of them tried to break the ice in unison. “bokuto-” “yo akaashi-”

“you go first bokuto-san.” akaashi politely says as he is organizing the ingredients in the fridge. “i was wondering if you want to see this anime kuroo recommended. it's a completed double series anime, so i don't have class until the next morning so we can binge-watch.” akaashi nods and hum and answer, indicating that he takes notes of what bokuto had just said.

“i'll make some caramel popcorn to enjoy with it then.”akaashi says and took out the ingredients. “i'll set it up on my laptop then, i have this no-ad anime browser on my laptop and it'll be great!!” bokuto says as he wash his cup and   then...

he wasn't sure if it is reflexes or purpose but he ruffles akaashi's hair and with voice low, he said,
“don't tire yourself too much. you can ask me for help and i'll be straight beside you.”

he then walk to his room, leaving a deeply crimson cheek akaashi with a flustered expression. ‘is this one of the thing where girls say its high hopes?’he thought, he then things positively and brush that thought off.

he made a pizza with a instant dough, putting extra cheese and pepperoni on top of it then he sets it in the oven for 25 minutes and continued to make some caramel popcorn.

he then takes two glass cups, washing it without drying it and putting it straight to the freezer.

meanwhile bokuto, he proceeded to clean his damn messy room properly. he dump all his dirty clothes in the laundry basket, sweeping the floor with extra effort.

they both tried their best to make each other feel good. and then, bokuto proceeds to set up his laptop while akaashi assembles the food.

bokuto pulls out a kotatsu and put his laptop there, he throws all his pillows down and he made it rest on the side of the bed. akaashi then knocks on the door with a pizza on his hand. he place it o. the table and he went to the kitchen, take a bag full of homemade popcorn and put it on the table.

he then went out again and grab two glass cups, a pepsi bottle and finally went into bokuto's room. he closes the door and put the stuff on the table.

+ chill sis dis is just part one part 2 has more fluff i swear. and im back!! :") 💓

and sorry for the errors, i hadn't proofread yet.

a kotatsu (炬燵) is a low, wooden table frame covered by a futon, or heavy blanket, upon which a table top sits.

its damn comfortable.