03

you're always there to help me when i'm down
i'm lucky you've been keeping me around.

-compass[the neighbourhood]

...

fortunately for akaashi, his classes starts three days after him moving in to the dorms. so he hope he can use this day to explore and be familiarized with the gigantic academy.

also maybe make new friends, i guess?

when akaashi wake up and walk to the kitchen counter, he sees bokuto drinking coffee with a face that looks like he doesn't want to leave his bed.

‘he's quiet for once.’akaashi thought and yawn after that. bokuto could feel akaashi present and greeted akaashi. “good morning, akaashi!”

“good morning, bokuto-san. have you eaten breakfast?”akaashi asks as he open the refrigerator and took out eggs. “nope.”bokuto answers and sighs afterwards.

“i'll make some. give me 5 minutes. do you want it packed or served?”

“lucky me i'm 40 minutes early. my dumb ass drank coffee yesterday and i accidentally and magnificently woke up early!” bokuto rant make akaashi giggle slightly.

akaashi took a bowl and crack in skillfully with only one hand. bokuto sees how akaashi swiftly throw the eggs at the bin without looking at it; it went in though. after that akaashi adds 1/4 teaspoon of mayonnaise, a pinch of salt and pepper. he took a frying pan and heat it, adding butter when its slightly hot.

“erm, bokuto-san, can you hand me the breads?”bokuto nod his head enthusiastically and hand akaashi the bread. bokuto continues to look at the view that is infront of him.

and if you barge in the room accidentally, the first thing you think about them is how they look
like a couple getting ready for work. but scratch that.

akaashi dips both sides of the bread with the egg mixture and slowly puts it on the frying pan. once the side if the bread is golden brown he picks the bread up and turn to the other side. once cooked, he put it on the paper towel plate to drain. he repeats in batches and serve to bokuto.

he took maple syrup and drizzles it on top of the plate. he then takes an apple and cuts it. bokuto, made akaashi some tea while akaashi was cooking. told you they look like a cou- nevermind.

they sat down infront of each other. “itadakimasu.”they speech and begun eating. bokuto's eyes when wide after eating a piece of it. “akaashi! your hands are a masterpiece from god!”bokuto says with excitement and it make akaashi smiles.

“thanks, bokuto-san.”akaashi thanks him and continue to eat. until he remembers something. “bokuto-san, can we pay half-half for the groceries? and can we go buy then om every Sunday?”

bokuto nods while eating vigorously. akaashi smiles and hopes his day will be good, today.