04

+ filler

-----------------

i don't belong to anyone

but everybody knows my name.

-copycat<billie eilish>

...

“we meet again.”akaashi heard a guy's voice beside him and looks up. ‘oh, it's that guy.’

“yea, hi.”akaashi put his phone in his bag as he walk beside the guy. akaashi was about to speak when the guy ask,“what's your name?”

“akaashi keiji but akaashi is fine.how about you? ”the guy nods and say, “for me to know for you to find out.”

akaashi is stun by what he got for an answer but he kinda understand that maybe this guy needs privacy.

suddenly he look straight omly. to see bokuto running up to them. “kuroo tetsurou!!!”

the guy beside akaashi groans in annoyance,“oh bokuto you blew my cover!!”the guy with then name kuroo turns to look at akaashi.

“well i'm kuroo, this idiot childhood friend.”surprising stuff keeps popping akaashi wasn't even shock about it. kuroo's and bokuto's face were in a photo he saw. they were wearing different jerseys though.

“so you're akkashi keiji, business management like i heard?”

“heard from who? news spread faster than usain bolt in this school.”akaashi joke whilst keeping a straight face.

“you're the hottie who seem innocent.”bokuto nods his head in agreement and slung his arms around kuroo. “why are you guys not innocent?”

“17 running from innocence, like it's a lion. nipping on my heels but i'm young so i outrun 'em.”bokuto sings in a weird pitch that may consist an ability of breaking a glass whatsoever.

“lmao you're 20 old man. anyways akaashi how old are you?”

“fresh graduate actually.”
"
"oh so you're a year younger? cute.”bokuto says and it made kuroo look at him. kuroo backs away and kneels on the floor amd pouts, “you never did me like  that. ”bokuto scoffs and ruffles his hair backwards. “you've got kenma anyway.”

akaashi simply spectate this situation and finds it amusing, it seems like they were brotkers from different family.

“i'm gonna go buy general ingredients for the fridge. i'll use my money for now, bokuto-san, it's on me.”akaashi says and it triggers bokuto to look at him.

“i wanna follow you!”

“bokuto kotarou!!”suddenly thry could hear someone shouting from afar. bokuto almost jumps at his position and murmurs vulgarities that its speed beats a rifle gun.

“see you at the room sweetie.” bokuto ruffles akaashi's hair that make akaashi stunt in shock. bokuto run as fast as his legs could bring him and he were mot on sight anymore. akaashi sighs and bid farewell to kuroo. kuroo laughed and bid goodbye as well.