A New Pokemon and Umbreon's Bond Phenomenon! The Kingdom of Rota

Pokemon:

1. Espeon(F) -Bond Phenomenon ~ Physic type
2. Dragonair(F) ~ Dragon Type
3. Talonfalme(M) - Shiny and huge ~ Fire/Flying type
4. Gyarados(M) - Mega Evolves ~ Water type/Flying type
5. Shiny Aurorus/Aurora(F) ~ Ice type
6. Shiny Milotic(F) - From egg ~ Water type
7. Garchomp(M) - Mega Evolves ~ Dragon type
8. Serperior(F) ~ Grass type
9. Egg(M) ~ Unknown
10. Umbreon(M) - Bond Phenomenon ~ Dark type
11. Sylveon(F) ~ Fairy type
12. Greninja(M) - Bond phenomenon ~ Water/Dark

-------------------------

Once Ash got a good night sleep in one of the rooms rsereved for him by a mysterious person name 'R.K' in the pokemon center, he then got out and went into the forest where they rested when Ash got Serperior, where he would train his pokemon for the contest in Rota.

"Come on out everyone!" Ash shouted, releasing all of his evolved pokemon. In a flash of light, his Dragonair, Talonflame, Gyarados, Shiny Aurorus, Shiny Milotic, Garchimp, Serperior, Unbreon and Sylveon came out, Espeon joining them once they were released.

"Dra!"
"Talon!"
"Gyyyyyyy!"
"Auroooo!"
"Miiiiiloooo!"
"Garrrr!"
"Serrrrr..."
"Umbreee..."
"Sylveeee!"
"Espeeee!"

His pokemon all cried and roared their names out as they were released, as they stared his their trainer smiling at them all.

"Alright everyone, this morning is all about training!" Ash said in an excited tone, "I will be checking up on everyone to see how they are doing one by one, so I'll start off with Serperior, okay?"

All the pokemon roared and cried their agreements, as they all moved to their spots in the water, in the sky, the meadow, the trees or the fields except for Serperior, who slithered over to Ash.

Ash smiled a bit as he stroked Serperior's head, earning a soft 'Serrrrr...' from Serperior.

Ash then took out his pokegear, and checked what moves his grass type serpent knew:

Serperior, the regal Pokemon. The final evolved form of Snivy. It can stop its opponents' movements with just a glare. It takes in solar energy and boosts it internally. This Serperior is Female And has the ability Overgrow and the hidden ability Contrary.

Known moves: Vine whip, Mirror coat, energy ball, iron tail, leaf storm, giga drain, leaf blade, solar beam, grassy terrain, magical leaf, hyper beam, light screen, swords dance, aerial ace, grass knot and aura sphere.
———————————

"Hmm... you know a really good move set, considering that I don't need to teach you aura sphere and you already know it... So I think you need to work some dragon type moves."

Serperior hissed in agreement, as she carefully listened to what her trainer had to say about her learning new moves.

"I want you to learn the dragon type moves Twister, dragon pulse, dragon tail and outrage. Got it?" Ash asked, which Serperior nodded as a yes. "Go to the fields and and try learning those."