Garchomp Goes On a Rampage! (Part 2)

Group A: Solgaleo, Bonded Greninja, Mega Lucario, Dragonite, Mega Gardevoir, Mewtwo.

Group B: Rhyperior, Mega Garchomp, Alolan Ninetales, Talonflame, Grass type Ninetales, Mew.

Group C:  Electrive, Mega Milotic, Lunala, Mega Tyranitar, Raichu, Mega Rayquaza.

Group D: Magmotar, Aurorus, Mega Gyarados, Mega Gengar, Mega Absol, Ho-oh.

Group E: Pheromosa, Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, Serperior, Meloetta.

Group F: Bonded Espeon, Bonded Umbreon, Sylveon Egg, Egg, Egg.

Pokemon used on special occations: Red Zygarde core

Notice: Not about if the pokemon is stronger or weaker, it is about Ash's sort out teams.

"Aura/Telepathy"

"Normal speech"

"Arceus/Legendaries"

---------------------------

Ash was on Talonflame and speeding towards Prism tower, where there is a bunch of Media in helicopters broadcasting live around the entire world about Garchomp going to a rampage.

Everyone at home and in Pokemon centers were staring at the screen, listening to the new treat of Kalos. It could be possible that Garchomp could destroy Lumiouse city with the random hyper beams he was loosing out.

Lucario was trying to sense why Garchomp was so angry, his aura sensors were lifting in the air, glowing a faint blue glow as he searched Garchomp's aura and soon found out.

"Master Ash, there is a collar around his neck and that is controlling his emotions and gentleness!" He informed Ash, who was looking towards Prism tower. Gary, Leaf and Cynthia were not close behind, riding on a Fearow, Braviary and Altaria.

"We will have to take the collar off somehow to get Garchomp normal again." Gardevoir explained, as they were all reaching Prism Tower.

Ash nodded in understanding as he then gestured for Talonflame to land in the area where Garchomp was. "Alright, thank you all, Talonflame get some rest."

Lucario was right, Garchomp was in front of hem. Acting Crazy as he trashed around random hyper beams everywhere. Ash could see the collar glowing an evil red around her neck.

The media in the helicopter looked surprised, "What's this? There is a person up on Prism tower!"

But then the lady looked closely, and not there was only one person there, but four of them!

"Oh my! There are four people dressed in different coloured cloaks and their eyes are GLOWING!" The reporter screamed, but then soon hit a realisation.

"Wait... The four are the legendary guardians of earth! Look at the mythical Pokemon next to them! Are we saved after all with the leader and the others?"

All the people who were watching TV got silent. The entire world got silent at that point.

At Pallet Town

"My little guardian is a hero!" Delia Ketchum Shouted, as her, Clefairy, Blissey and Mime Jr watched the TV.

"Cle Clefairy?" Clefairy asked, obviously worried for the one who helped her and nursed her as well as giving her a new life to live.

"Blissey Blis Blissey Sey Blissey." Blissey repiled with a shake of her head, meaning that he would be safe because he was immortal and was blessed and watched over by Arceus herself.