Lucario and the Mystery Of Mew! Part 1

Pokemon:

1. Espeon(F) -Bond Phenomenon ~ Physic type
2. Dragonair(F) ~ Dragon Type
3. Talonfalme(M) - Shiny and huge ~ Fire/Flying type
4. Gyarados(M) - Mega Evolves ~ Water type/Flying type
5. Shiny Aurorus/Aurora(F) ~ Ice type
6. Shiny Milotic(F) - From egg ~ Water type
7. Garchomp(M) - Mega Evolves ~ Dragon type
8. Serperior(F) ~ Grass type
9. Egg(M) ~ Unknown
10. Umbreon(M) - Bond Phenomenon ~ Dark type
11. Sylveon(F) ~ Fairy type
12. Greninja(M) - bond phenomenons ~ water/dark and Water/Fairy

(P.S - I plan on getting Ash 3 Ultra beasts in the future as well, not so soon after this and one in these coming chapters.)

————————

Ash arrived at The Kingdom Of Rota on his shiny large Talonflame's back. Right now they are going to The Castle to visit queen Ilene - the Queen Of Rota.

Moments later

"Queen Ilene, a trainer named Ashton A. ketchum has arrived to meet you." Her personal maid said, as she bowed to the queen.

Queen Ilene had a excited and happy expression on her face as soon as her maid mentioned 'Ash'. She had met him many times back in a few years, where he was still 10 years old. He had been training his aura with the aura guardian Riley - the current teacher for aura students.

Riley had told her how Ash's future would be like, and he was the only immortal and alive descendant of Sir Aaron and would be blessed with Arceus's aura when he starts his journey. He also said that when he gets that kind of power, he would get the final exam and it was to~

"Hello my queen." A voice interrupted queen Ilene's thoughts as she quickly snapped out of it and saw Ash entering the room with an aura costume on.

He looked exactly the same to Sir Aaron, even his hair and clothes were the same except that his hair a little bit straighter and he got shining ruby red eyes instead of lightning blue. An Espeon stood by his side as they both bowed.

"My guardian, it has been a long time!" Exclaimed the queen, barely able to keep her excitment inside her, "Don't worry, I already signed you up for the tourament, and you are going to win, understood?"

Queen Ilene has been calling Ash 'my guardian' ever since two years ago when Ash saved her from an angry and seeking for blood Serviper by battling it with his eevee, Dratini and Flechinder at the age of 10.

"Okay my queen, I will now head towards the clearing, there are only three matches right?" Ash asked, asking how long it was going to last.

The queen sighed, "Yes, since there are too many trainers wanting the new prize - Sir Aaron's staff and a precious time flower with a box that he left behind, there are many trainers participating this year."

"So the only way is to get everyone to perform a co-ordinator test performance and to see if the judges would like their performance and let them advance.

------------------------   

Serveral hours passed, as the tourament has already started an hour ago. Ash was the last person to perform, and was getting ready. He was allowed to use 7 or 8 pokemon to help him, so he chose Espeon, Sylveon, Umbreon, his Shiny Milotic, shiny Aurorus, Dragonair and his Serperior.

Moments later 

"And now, we have a newcomer but apperently is one of Queen Ilene's high ranking aura guardians," the announcer named Lillian called out, "Welcome Sir Ashton Ketchum!"

Everyone cheered and clapped, as Ash walked onto the stage in his Sir Aaron outfit and Espeon, Umbreon and Sylveon by his side. He then threw his remaining pokeballs.