The Fire Chaos In Town! The Firefighters to the Rescue!

Group A: Solgaleo, Bonded Greninja, Mega Lucario, Dragonite, Mega Gardevoir, Primal Meloetta.

Group B: Mega Milotic, Mega Garchomp, Alolan Ninetales, Talonflame, Grass type Ninetales, Zygarde core.

Group C: Tropical Arcanine, Lunala, Mega Tyranitar, Raichu, Ice Meganium, Mewtwo.

Group D: Shiny Delphox, Aurorus, Mega Gyarados, Mega Gengar, Mega Absol, Mew.

Group E: Pheromosa, Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, Serperior, Ho-Oh.

Group F: Bonded Espeon, Bonded Umbreon, Sylveon, Egg, Egg, Egg.

Notice: Not about if the pokemon is stronger or weaker, it is about Ash's sort out teams.

"Aura/Telepathy"

"Normal speech"

"Arceus/Legendaries"

---------------------------

Last time Serena joined The group on their journey for Ash and Bonnie to collect gym badges. Since Bonnie Has already got all of the gym badges already, they are now journeying to the Cyllage gym where Ash could get his boulder badge.

---------------------------

Ash, Clemont, Bonnie and Serena were at the park, where there was a big battlefield. Ash was currently battling Clemont's Legendary Pokemon Zapdos with his Mewtwo. Zapdos was tired while Mewtwo was panting slightly.

"Zapdos, thunderbolt again!" Clemont Shouted, as his legendary fired a powered yellow bolt towards Mewtwo.

"Mewtwo, create a physic barrier!" Ash Shouted back as Mewtwo's purple eyes glowed brightly and raised his hand. The bolt touched his hand and disappeared.

"Zapdos use discharge!" Clemont Shouted, knowing the Physic barrier won't be able to block out a discharge.

Ash watched as Zapdos prepared to launch a discharge. He then thought of a risky idea.

"Mewtwo, Use Physic on the rocks around the field and create a circle covering yourself!" Ash called out.

Mewtwo listened carefully as he then lofted up dozens of scattered rocks on the ground and then gathered them in a circle around himself. The plan worked as the discharged didn't hit him and instead did nothing to the rocks.

Clemont gritted his teeth, "Full power thunder!"

Ash then decided to end this too, "You Use shadow ball full power too!"

Both of the reached and hit the two Legendary Pokemon, as they both fainted on the ground and was unable to battle.

Serena was watching with awe as Bonnie cheered and clapped along with the big crowd. She was now even more determined to take Ash's heart before somebody does.

15 minutes later - at a park

The four of them were happily going through a forest, when they saw a weird Pokemon running towards them. It had a huge cut on it's leg and was strangely coloured yellow and blue.

"Arc!" The Pokemon Shouted, instantly running over towards Ash and shivering in fear.

"What is this Pokemon?" Ash asked, as he took out his pokegear: