Chapter 3

Naruto's P.O.V

Felicia and Jesper grew up too fast. They are now 5 years of age. Felicia and Jesper look ALOT like each other except for the hair Jesper had more of a brown hair. Felicia turns out to be an amazing baker and Jesper turned out to be an amazing arts and crafts maker. Jesper was able to make a portrait of her aunt Hinata at the age of 4 and Felicia was able to bake a raspberry cake by herself at the age of 4 and a half.

"JESPER!" I screeched my youngest name my arms in a cross. She dashed out of her room in front of me "Yes mom?" She asked "What is this?" I asked and held up a paper that had a well drawn copy of Sasuke but he had a demon like features "Umm...Sasuke..." She said "Your dad doesn't have horns and a tail" I stated angrily "Hn...He isn't my dad" She said doing the famous Uchiha Hn her eyes glowing red that ALWAYS happens it was always passed down if you are a Uchiha. I sighed and rest my hand on top of her head "Why do you hate your father?" I asked "You said it yourself. His a lying,cheating,good for nothing bastard" She said. I sweatdropped recalling the time I told them who their asshole of a father was."By the way mom...A musium wanted me to paint a illustration and they will pay me a good $80.000" She said my eyes widen "8-80.000!" I screamed in shock. With that amount of money we would be able to buy a whole new house! "W-well that's fine with me as long as you want to" I said my eyes practically beging for her to do it. "Hn" Is the only reply I got as she went to her art and craft's room.