Chapter 6

Sasuke's P.O.V
It's been 13 years since I last saw Naruto. I miss him sometimes I just wanna run to him...who am I kidding I ran to his apartment once but soon found out someone else lived there and that MY Naruto left already. I spent 6 years in America doing buisness plans I haven't seen Sakura nor my daughter yet sometimes I even wonder if Sarada is my daughter sure she looks like me but she acts diffrently and she doesn't have the eyes. Mom said she wasn't mine and that Sarada had no rights no wear clothes with the Uchiha symbol on its back but we don't know if she really wasn't mine. Dad on the other hand insists that Sarada was mine no matter the eyes or not he even agreed to have a blood test to prove him right. The test would be given today since I will be back home.

"Hn" I replied to the flight attendant who was giving me something to eat. "Whats all the comotion about?" I asked her "Oh~ that~ There's a celeb on bord I think her name is Jesper Uzumaki?" She said obviously trying to flirt with me because first she's showing me her clivage and second she's twirling her ugly red hair in her fingers "Uzumaki?" I asked 'It can't be no no I won't belive it Naruto don't have a child! Yeah thats right maybe the celeb just have the same last name as him' I thought then Hn'ed trying to assure myself that It isn't Naruto's child. "S-Sasuke?" Someone from my right said the voice was familiar yet new "Hn?" I looked at the person and saw..."Naruto?" I asked I stared at the kids cuddled to him they were twins around maybe 10-13 "W-Who?" I asked glaring at the kids. I felt angry 'Are they mine? No that can't be it... one of them have brown hair' I thought 'Wait... It could be I mean I have dark hair and he has blonde hair....It would make a lightish shade...She could be my child' I thought 'And besides they look alot like me' I continued thinking staring at the kids "Oi! Stop staring you pervert" yelled the one on Naruto's left covering her chest 'oh god she has huge breast for a child something Sakura lacked...now that I think about it Sakura lacked a lot! From Brains to femininity' I thought.