Chapter 4

Naruto's P.O.V
  Felicia and Jesper are great kids even if they were just 13 of age they gave their jobs everything they've got. Felicia was able to make her own bakery with the help of Jesper who made money selling her arts and crafts. Jesper now has her own Art supplies that she especially made with the help of prism company A company that publishes Make up, Supplies, and other stuff... they are more sucessful than their own mother. It didn't help that Jesper went into social media she also became a song writer and singer while Felicia is studying law. Jesper is studying modeling.

  I stared at the cake in front of me

To think that a 13 years of old made this

To think that a 13 years of old made this. I took a bite out of the cake and... the texture is amazing everything goes well together. I can't help but cry this was amazing and my daughter made it. I'm so proud right now!

    "Hmmm..." "Pretty isn't it?" A voice behind me asked. I looked behind me to see Jesper's Manager Keitline Cruz "Yeah" I said "That's one of Jesper's painting it is number 1 in rate." She said. My eyes brightened at the info god I love my daughters though we are leaving to japan soon and I need to find a good job.