First time

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Maris POV
I woke up in a dark room not knowing how did I get here and I was tied to a bed with hand cuffs "Hello there princess" a unknown voice was coming closer. I pretended that I was still unconscious but failed.
"I know you're awake"
"What do you want" I said with fear in my voice.
"You" the person said with lust in his voice and it sent shivers down my spine.
"Let me go please."
"How can I let such a thing go" my fear was giving him more confidence.
He cupped my cheek with his hands and leaned in to kiss me but I turned away. He growled in anger and....
"If I were u I would have never done that" he said in a calm but anger in his voice"

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ LEMON COMING UP INNOCENT READERS CAN STOP READING AND WHEN THE LEMON IS OVER I WILL LET YOU KNOW⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Normal POV
He tore of her dress and took of her under garments and kissed her with lust.
Mari tried to push him away but he kissed her with more lust.

Maris POV
I tried to push him away but he kissed me with more lust. I can't give up myself like that to him so I kicked him on the stomach. "Oww" he growled that made him mad.
"I thought I'd go slow but now I'm taking u right now"

Normal POV
He took off his clothes and we inside her deep, hard and fast not letting her to get used to his size. This made her scream in pain he also placed hickies on her collarbone and her neck area. She couldn't do anything as her hands were cuffed with hand cuffs on the bed. "Next time you do something like that I'm going even worse" he said with anger but calm. His phone started to beep so he went to the corner to revive it.
Lemon over you can start reading now 😊😊😊

Normal POV
"Well princess" he came closer to her and injected a drug in her back and after that everything went blur.
"Ah" Mari screamed and woke up in her bed.

Maris POV
I woke up like in my bed was that a dream it was a dream that means I have to stop watching stupid kidnapping movies. Plus I have my clothes on so that means nothing happened and I don't have hickies I'm saved. I sighed in relief. My phone began to beep. "Hello?"
"Hi girl wanna hangout with me and Nino and Adrien" alya smirked when she said Adrien cuz I have a crush on him ever since highschool when we first met.
"Yeah sure, what time?? And where??"
"In one hour at the park cuz we're going to the bar tonight" she squealed.
"Ok" I'm be there. With that I hung up the phone.

Normal POV
I started to panic Adrien agreste is going to be there so I went through my cupboard and selected a dress

Normal POV I started to panic Adrien agreste is going to be there so I went through my cupboard and selected a dress

"You look amazing Marinette" said my kwami tikki.
(A/N: yeah she is ladybug Chat noirs arch enemy)
"Thanks tikki,but you have to stay here. Ok?"
"Ok"
With that I left.

Bye

Next part tmmr

Have a nice day