1

"Hello Ghost Boy."

Danny turned around and saw no one other than."Freakshow!" He growled."What do you want?" Danny asked floating now in front of his family in a protective way."Oh I want my circus Gothica back and you as one of the performers!" He said with a crazy laugh."Over my dead body!" Danny grolwed."Don't you mean Half dead?" Freakshow said as he started to attack Danny."Oh, yeah, that's right a Halfa is the most powerful ghost you can find." Dan said as he threw Freakshow into the wall. Lydia snuck past him and stole the now still molding Reality Gauntlet with help of her tattoos."NO!!!" Sam and Tucker shouted as they tried to stop her but failing.

"Now I am going to recreate my staff and then nothing will stop me!!" Freakshow said as he disappeared with Lydia."SHIT!!" Danny shouted."He is going to try and control me again!!" Danny shouted."Wait last time I fought him, I gave him up to the GIW so how did he get out?" Danny asked."I'll check their security cameras." Maddie and Tucker said.

"Great now people are going to think I'm evil!" Danny shouted."No they won't. We'll just tell the GIW Freakshow is at it again." Sam said."It's not that simple, what if they experiment on me the change they get when they capture me?" Danny said and Sam sighed."We don't have to tell them directly. We can just write a note and not by leaving our fingerprints and deliver it to them." Tucker said."Oh okay." Danny said and suddenly the phone rang.

Maddie ran upstairs to go and answer the phone."Oh hi, Alexa!!" She said cheerfully in the phone."What?-Now?-Okay then. See you later!" Maddie said as she quietly puts down the phone. She ran down stairs and panicked a little."PROBLEM!!!" She shouted."What? What is it?!" Danny shouted."One of your cousins are coming to visit!!" She said."Wait which one?" Jazz asked."Atlas." She said and Danny let out a breath of relief."She isn't to bad." Danny said."She wants to come because she wants to know more about you Danny." Maddie said."Oh boy."

"And she's coming tomorrow."

"What about the Reality Gauntlet. We hbe to get it back before Freakshow recreate a staff that controlled me once!" Danny shouted."Can you please stop shouting!!" Dani yelled."

Atlas's POV
My cousin is Danny Phantom!!! And I get to see him in a few hours."So what did Aunt Maddie said?!" I shouted joyfully."She said you can stay." She said and I cheered."YES!! Your the greatest!!" I shouted as I gave my mom a hug."I know sweetie. Now go pack and get some sleep. Tomorrow early, I'm dropping you off at her house." She said and I nodded as she gave me a kiss. I ran to my room and got out my silver sneakers, white top with a purple bird on it and my blue shorts for tomorrow to wear. The rest of my clothes were practically the same. I showered and went to bed. I took awhile to sleep since I was too excited.

Next day
Danny's POV
I was up all night looking for Freakshow or Lydia, but to my extremely bad luck, I found nothing. By the time I returned home Atlas was already in the living room. I turned invisible and went to the kitchen. I turned visible and Dani and Jazz walked in."You know Atlas is in the living room?" Jazz asked."Yeah, I know but I will talk to her later. It's a surprise for me that the GIW haven't done something to get me."

Dani's POV
I was now in the living room and decided to talk to Atlas."Uh, hi." I started."Oh, uh, hi, who are you?" She asked."I'm Danielle but I prefer Dani with an I." I said."Oh, my name is Atlas." She said."So uh, where is my cousin Danny with an y." She asked."Oh, uh, he was up all night patrolling so his tired." I said."So what are you of the Fentons?" She asked."Uh." I said."DANIELLE!!" I heard Dad yell."Coming!!" I shouted."Hey his in the kitchen." Atlas said as she followed me."Oh, hi Atlas." Dad said."Smooth Dad. Smooth." I said and Atlas looked me weirdly as I realized what I said.

"Wait you have a daughter?!" She shouted.

Atlas's POV
"Wait you have a daughter?!" I shouted shocked."Look let me explain!!" He shouted."Okay so." I said."That guy who you know did what to me?" He asked and I nodded."Well he didn't just do that." He said."He tried to clone me a year ago and Danielle was the strongest one to survive." He said."So who's her other half I mean you need a male and a female to clone." I said."He used one of my best friends DNA. Also now my girlfriend." He said as he continues to eat toast.

"Danny we found the Reality Gauntlet!!" A African American kid yelled.

Danny's POV
"Danny we found the Reality Gauntlet!!" Tucker shouted."Scream it a louder. I don't think China heard you." Sam said and I laughed a little."So where is it?" I asked."Apparently Freakshow only used it once to make his hypnotic staff again." Sam said."But why? He wanted to rule reality last time." I said as Atlas looked confused."Uh, what's going on?" She asked."Uh, we made a Reality Gauntlet in a game we are playing but it's our own secret game." Tucker said."Oh, that sounds fun, in a way. So uh, what do you guys do for fun?" She asked and Sam, Dani, Tucker and I smirked."We toss around knives." Tucker said."What?! Do you know how dangerous that is?!" She shouted."Not if you are already dead and besides we train like that aswell to fastened our reflexes." Sam said.

"You are dangerous." She said playfully.