4

Danny's POV
I woke up and slowly the stuff that has happened last night came to me. Thank goodness it's Saturday."Hey Danny. Are you okay? What happened?" Mom asked when she came in my room with laundry."Well Freakshow kinda made himself a Halfa now as well and now I'm doomed." I said."Don't say that, it will make it easier to capture him." Mom said."How?" I asked completely oblivious."What device can suck up any ghost?" She asked."The Fenton Thermos!" I shouted."Yep." Mom said."That's handled but now I meed to get that gauntlet away from him so I can change him back to normal...well as normal as it can get for him." I said and she giggled."Sam, Tucker, Dani and Atlas is waiting for you downstairs." Mom said and I nodded giving her a quick hug and then quickly getting ready."Thanks Mom." I said as she walked out.

I went downstairs to see Sam inspecting Dani."Sam what are you doing?" I asked."Just making sure her wounds is healing." She said."And why wouldn't it be healing if she has super healing." I said."Just making sure Danny." Jazz said."Yeah, I get that but she isn't glass." I said and Sam stopped."Breakfast!!" Mom shouted and we all went to the dining room."Let's eat!" At.as said as she grabbed herself a plate and a knife and fork."I ahve to find Freakshow. He has that stupid staff again and the Reality Gauntlet. Bad stuff will happen if those two weapons are combined." I said."We know Danny. We still remember when you were forced to rob all those stores." Mom said as she placed me a piece of bacon on my plate. Sam just glared at it."Remember Sam needs salad." I said and she looked up at me."Thank you Danny." She said."Anything for you."

After breakfast
Dani and Atlas was watching a movie with the whole family."This movie is awesome!" Dani said."Yeah it is."I said as I quickly went to the bathroom. When I came back I saw Dani with a weird face."Dani are you okay?" I asked waving my hand across her face."Crossover to the dark side." She said."Oh no! Switch off the tv!"  Sam shouted as mom tried everything. I eventually ran to the cord and plugged it out."Dani, sweetie are you okay?" Sam asked."Yeah, why?...Hey what about the movie?" She asked."No tv!" Jazz shouted."Why not?" Dani asked again."Freakshow tried to control you again the same way I got controlled." I said.

"That's it! I'm going out to find him and stop this madness!" I shouted as I transformed."First this shit with Vlad and now Freakshow! This is enough!" I shouted as Sam blocked me from leaving."No, if he has you then he can destroy everything!" She shouted."How? A couple of stores and that's it." I said."No. Last time he made your life almost a complete hell. We can't stop him now." Sam said. I sighed."Then what can we do?"

I know short chapter but Nalu_matchmaker is out for vengeance for tagging him/her like 18 times. So here I go again.

1-Dark brown almost blonde2-dark blue3-Phantom trip by friking-awsom-kitten (sorry again)4-purple, black, red, neon green and white5-Angel of Darkness Nightcore remix6-Amythest Ocean7-horses and jaguars 8-Any Playgirl body deodorant spray9-Outside...

2-dark blue
3-Phantom trip by friking-awsom-kitten (sorry again)
4-purple, black, red, neon green and white
5-Angel of Darkness Nightcore remix
6-Amythest Ocean
7-horses and jaguars
8-Any Playgirl body deodorant spray
9-Outside-Ellie Goulding ft Calvin Harris
  Imagine Dragons songs-Thunder, Believer, Radioactive and mashups
10-3D animater or writer
11-Batma Arkham City(Unfortunately a certain someone broke it!!!)
12-I'm 15, what would a 15 year old do with $1 000 000 and in my country is a whole lot more worth just add another zero by and I would probably save it with its rents.
13- a certain boy in mathematics.(don't tell anyone or I will hunt you down.)
14-Danny Phantom or Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir from Miraculouse Ladybug/Edward Cullen.(from when I was a kid up to now)
15-two minute noodles
16-nothing.😪
17-Dan Phantom in a battle between him and Pariah Dark.
18-Snowladybug  (was originally alyyssa1920  so whoever is following alyyssa1920 should go and follow snowladybug!!)
19-Don't know what that is so I'm going to go with no.
20-Okay here we go.
Snowladybug
darkstalker2345
crooktoassassain
PhallingNarwhals
198grimreaper198 (😈😈)