7

Last time on Show of a Freak

Dani's eyes flickered and for a monet Sam thought she lost her but she suddenly felt arms wrapping around her."Dani!" She shouted."I don't want to be mind controlled again." She said."And you won't." Sam said. Sam placed her hand that had the gauntlet on, on Dani's head. She activated the Gem of Reality and Dani glowed."There, no more affects of that nasty staff. Can you tell us where Freakshow is now?" She asked.

She looked behind her for a moment as the Agents sucked up Vlad."He is at City Hall." Dani said."Okay, did you see Dan or your father somewhere?" Sam asked. Dani's eyes widen."Yes." She squeaked."Where?" Tucker asked. Dani pointed behind them and saw not just Danny...but Dan too.

"So nice of you to drop in."

Dan and Danny smirked as they were surrounded by clones of the two halfas."Nowhere to hide." Dan said and then he landed."Such, pitiful humans. I'm glad I'm a ghost. Nothing to slow me down." He said as he circled the family."You won't win, Dan. We already taken down Vlad, the most experience halfa out of all of you!" Sam said."Most experienced? Maybe, but not most powerful. You know very well that I'm different from All." He said.

"I'm two ghosts in one. I have more power than any halfa to exist!" Dan said...Sam wondered if he was controlled. Hard to say if his eyes are actually red."Are you mind controlled?" Sam asked."You think that Freak is mind controlling me! I told you? I'm way more powerful. To pretend is a wonderful thing." Dan said.

"Dan...whatever happened in your timeline...it can be fixed. Please, help us." Sam said and Dan cackled."I'm not who you think I am, Sammy. I changed." Dan said."Good, that means you can change again." Sam said.

"Come on, Dan! You don't have to live as the villain. Danny is good! Danny is you!" Sam said. Dan came closer to her."Take them away!" Dan said and Danny's and Dan's cline started to take them away.

Dan's POV
She knows nothing.

She doesn't even know how it feels. Danny landed behind me."The boss, wants us both." He said. I looked at the boy behind me. He looked just like me, just had tanned skin."Let's go then." I said.

I created a portal and we both went through. We were on the roof of City Hall and we bowed down. I don't need him to know, that I am free from the staff. If only I could get close to it, that way the Ghost Zone can be afraid of me like it is supposed to be. This is my future...my future.

We stood up."Where's little one and Plasmius?" Freakshow asked."They have them. Plasmius is captured and little one is freed." Danny said and my eyes widen when I heard his voice. Do I really sound that...evil?

Memories started to come back. My life before I had the accident. When life was peaceful with the occasional beating from Dash. I almost smiled...then the accident happened, things changed. I gotten power...I discovered the Fruitloop...things turned upside down.

"Minion!" Freakshow shouted."Yes, Master." I said."Was that free will?" He asked. I kept quiet. He kicked me in the stomach and I fell to my knees. I gotten weaker. I looked up and saw my clones and Danny's clones holding my family captive. First things first I going to say all the words inside my head. I'm fired up and tired of the way things have been.

Second thing, second don't you tell me what you think I could be. I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.

I was broken from a young age, taken by the sulking by the masses

I stood up. Sam saw me. I saw how Freakshow destroyed the gauntlet she had. The full moon was almost at the right spot for Freakshow. I yanked the staff out of his hands and Danny looked at me. I have it! I finally have it!