6

Last time on Show of a Freak
"My, they are really strong." Jack said."Now, that is just the beginning. Each move has a meaning. Little one that was first because I'm taking over the world piece by piece. Plasmius is second and upside down to say everything will be wacked up. Dan last, to say the world is mine since he almost did it once and then Phantom last. You know what they say, safe the best for last. Well, he is the symbol for the Ghost Zone. I will rule over it as King." Freakshow said and everyone's eyes widen.

"You never win!! There's a lot of Danny's allies that won't hesitate to kick your ass!!" Sam shouted."Oh the feisty one I see. Well. Enjoy your field trip to the Ghost Zone." And with that, Dan and Danny picked them up and threw them in the Ghost Zone as they screamed.

As they were floating aimlessly trough the Ghost Zone, Sam tried to cut the binds bounded to them, until they were sucked up into a portal and fell on their butts."Oww!"

"Clockwork! Help!" Sam shouted and the binds disappeared."We have to hurry if you want to save Daniel." He said."Who are you?" Agent K and O asked. Clockwork sighed as he changed to his elderly form."I'm Clockwork, Ghost of Time. I make sure the time stream goes well. Those behind you are the Observants." Clockwork said and everyone almost gagged when they saw the eye ball ghosts.

"Clockwork! What is the meaning of this!"

"Uh, you said that twice." The humans said."You are responsible for Phantom! If he turns evil, then the whole world and Ghost Zone is doomed! You are supposed to do your job!" One shouted.

"Now, you two bafoons listen to me! It is you who said I shouldn't interfere unless needed. What do you think I am doing now! In cased you haven't noticed, these two are GIW agents!" Clockwork said pointing at the two agents.

They got scared and flew away."The world is doomed!" They shouted, for once making Clockwork feeling a little more peaceful."Those two, will give me a headache." He muttered.

"Now, as I was saying. The next full moon is tomorrow night. We need a plan t capture not just Plasmius but also Dan."

"Do you know where they are now?" Sam asked."Do you remember where Freakshow did his previous show when this happened?" Clockwork said waving over the mirror, showing them the scene where they were trapped in a death roller coaster ride."I don't remember that!" Maddie shouted.

"That's because this happened." Clockwork said as he showed them where Danny changed everything back to normal."Danny's been through so much." Maddie said.

Clockwork then quickly floated away."That's when you two chased us three across the world. We had to find the Reality Gems or Freakshow would've killed our families." Sam said looking down to the floor."We're not gonna capture them. Plasmius and Freakshow will be contained though." Agent K said.

Suddenly Clockwork came back with a gauntlet."Uh, I'm confused. Is that the origanal?" Sam asked."It is." Clockwork said."No jewels." Sam said."Freakshow has them, but that isn't the end of it." Clockwork said as he went to a different mirror.

It showed a timeline where the gems were on display at a museum...the Phantom museum."This could be your future or well, what happens after Daniel dies." Clockwork said as he grabbed the gems.

"But that's a story for another time, there isn't a lot of time left. You've been here to long." Clockwork said as he gave the gauntlet to Sam."If anyone is going to bring all three of them back to reality...it is you Samantha." He said and Sam blushed a little.

She took the gems and placed them in one for one. The gems settled in and Sam felt a surge of power flowing through her. Did Danny feel like this when he got his powers or at least when he developed a new one?

"I feel...strong." She said and when she opened her eyes they were glowing purple."Now, you're going to have to take that off fast when you are done. It consumes." Clockwork warned and Sam nodded.

"Just take us to where he is." Sam said."Hey, wait! We still need the plan!" Agent K shouted.

The Phantom Family looked at each other then back at them."The plan is, we wing it!" They said and they stepped through a portal where Danny and Dan used their Ghostly Wail to destroy everything in sight. Dani was freezing the streets and shooting ecto blasts at shop windows and government property. Vlad was stealing money for Freakshow using clones of himself.

Freakshow and Lydia stood on top of City Hall as the clones of Vlad brought the money and dumped it in the mayor's office.

"What a glorious scene! Things are finally looking at my way! This is my world! My property!" Freakshow shouted and suddenly he was floating and thrown of the building.

"You better let go of my King, you scum!" It was Fright Knight. Freakshow lifted up his staff to attempt to control Fright Night but, he closed his eyes. Freakshow frowned in disapproval and summoned Danny. Danny arrived.

"Reaper! Take care of this pest!" Freakshow said and Danny raised his hand, that's where Freakshow saw the Ring of Rage."Minion, where did you get that?" He asked and Danny stopped for a moment. Fright Knight flew down and grabbed the ring before Freakshow could take it."Give it back, it's mine! I'm the next king!" Freakshow wined like a kid.

"There's only one true King! And he's names is King Danny Phantom!" He shouted. Danny felt weaker but that didn't bother him. Danny flew higher and cloned himself."You really wanna fight...me?" Danny said and they all made a attack on Fright Knight who had to retreat.

He managed to escape...but also caught himself staring into a barrel of a gun from a certain huntress."Freeze, Ghost!" She said."You have to listen to me. The threat isn't my King. The threat is that clown." Fright Knight said, holding up his hands as a signal of retreat."And why should I believe you? Last time, you almost killed me with your King."

"I have a new King, a better, kinder and wiser King." Fright Knight said and Valarie lowered her weapon."Any backup?" Valarie asked."If you are referring to the Skeleton Army, then no. Only the King can summon them." Fright Knight said.

Meanwhile at Sam's end:

They saw Danny's clones searching for...intruders or whatever, but they needed to find the origanal...instead they found Vlad and Dani.

Which was good in some sense."Dani, it's me, your mother. Remember who you are. Danny saved you, remember?" Sam said but Dani just stood there unamused."I don't have a family. I'm a ghost." She said."No, that's not true. Everyone has family. We are your family. Atlas is your aunt along with Jazz and Dora. Tucker is your uncle. Jack and Maddie is your grandparents...remember the big hug they gave you. I'm your mother. Danny is your father, right now he needs your help."

Suddenly Danny shot Sam in the face with a ecto blast making Sam scream. She clutched her face, where a burn is starting to form."What can we do?" Sam blocked out everyone as she started to say words...or rather lyrics.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit of love, just the second that we're not broken but spared so we can learn to love again. It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars of our hearts, so we are not broken, but spared so we can learn to love again.

Dani's eyes flickered and for a monet Sam thought she lost her but she suddenly felt arms wrapping around her."Dani!" She shouted."I don't want to be mind controlled again." She said."And you won't." Sam said. Sam placed her hand that had the gauntlet on, on Dani's head. She activated the Gem of Reality and Dani glowed."There, no more affects of that nasty staff. Can you tell us where Freakshow is now?" She asked.

She looked behind her for a moment as the Agents sucked up Vlad."He is at City Hall." Dani said."Okay, did you see Dan or your father somewhere?" Sam asked. Dani's eyes widen."Yes." She squeaked."Where?" Tucker asked. Dani pointed behind them and saw not just Danny...but Dan too.

"So nice of you to drop in."