Through The Past

In a matter of minutes Taehyung had suddenly found himself in a strange situation. For some reason, deep down in his gut he knew that this would happen and it didn't surprise him as much as it should have. However, he was stubborn and that's partly what made him shove the younger forcefully off of him. He threw a quick glance at Jungkook before throwing open the door and running out.

How did I do that? When we were back in high school I wouldn't even be able to get him off of me even if Jimin was helping.

He shook his head as he rubbed the small tears from his eyes and ran out the school door. He made his way over to where Jimin and his boyfriend, Min Yoongi, were standing. If everything was okay he would be able to convince Jimin to go home without involving Jungkook even more.

"Hey, Chim? You doing okay? Hey, I'm kind of tired you think we should go home?" He rambled off quickly, praying that Jimin wouldn't notice the slight tremor in his voice.

Jimin looked at him quizzically before giving a nod. "Yeah, I'm done with this place." He smiles at Tae before giving him "the look". Tae obviously knew that he had figured out that he had somewhat run into the person that made his life miserable in high school; both mentally and physically. (Why am I like this I'm sorry)

He shrugged as if to say that it was okay before turning to the direction of the parking lot. He heard Jimin telling Yoongi and running off to tell Hoseok but he ignored it. He wanted to get off these school grounds as fast as he could. It made him uneasy to be there while he knew that Jungkook and the rest of his idiot friends were still there.

He made his way around the corner and walked over to the swing set opposite the school. Over the years he had gotten used to being alone, before Yoongi and Jimin had met him. Besides, all he wanted to do right now was to be by himself and think.

Flashback 7 Years Ago

Taehyung had definitely heard Jungkook call out to him but that didn't stop the small boy from running. Was he afraid of Jungkook, the freshman with his gang? Yes. Did he want to be caught by them? Hell no.

He rounded the corner into to bump smack into Yugeom and Minghao, two of Jungkook's friends. He made a quick turn but they were faster than him and grabbed him by the shirt, forcing to come with them. For Taehyung, this was torture. He didn't want to have to deal with the bully by the name of Jeon Jeongkook. In all honesty, he didn't even know why he was being bullied in the first place. It might have been with the fact that I like everyone else his hair was a blonde color, singling him out from the the rest of the student body.

He focused back into reality where he was now standing at the back of the school where no one came. He had managed to avoid Jungkook for the entire week and he knew that he was going to get it. Surprisingly, there was no Jungkook. Usually when Taehyung was being dragged to get beat up by the younger, his friends would all be there, watching him and calling him weak. It wasn't that Taehyung didn't exercise; he did, he was just not made for muscle.

"Hello Kim Taehyung." A familiar voice called out. It was Park Jimin, Taehyungs classmates, and although he was Jungkooks boyfriend and loved him, it was hard for Tae not to like the smaller boy. He was just sweet. However, this time, instead of his usual sickly sweet smile, Jimin's face was in tears.

This shocked Tae. Not only did he think that Park Jimin hated him and would never be degraded to a position where someone other than his boyfriend would see him cry, but the fact that Jimin was alone was another fact. It was a well known fact throughout the school that Jungkook and Jimin were the ideal couple and were ALWAYS together.

Taehyung looked at the smaller boy whose face was soaked in tears and realized that the other boys had gone. He looked again at the boy who was staring at him through tear soaked eyes. They were pleading and Taehyung could see that. All of a sudden his body acted on his own and he grabbed the smaller boy int a hug as they collapsed onto the ground. Jimin have a small gasp but it soon turned into broken sobs as Tae could only wonder what was wrong. After several minutes of crying, Jimin was finally able to breathe and he looked at Tae. With a small shake of his head he smiled at him.

"Me and Jungkook broke up. Actually, he cheated on me with Lisa. I don't get it. I thought he loved me." He said in a small voice, still holding Tae's hands.

For some peculiar reason, Taehyung couldn't feel mad at this boy. Although he had bullied Tae, there was something in his voice that said that he had only been doing it for a reason. A reason which was probably to impress his boyfriend.

Taehyung smiled.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. Would you like to be friends?" It was probably the most random thing Tae had ever said and even Jimin looked confused before giving a small laugh.

"I'm Park Jimin. Sure."

That was how their friendship started. Soon, the whole school knew of Jungkooks and Jimins break up and how Tae had become Jimins knew friend. The bullying didn't stop. In fact, it probably got worse because Jungkook's gang had grown and now both Jimin and Tae were being targeted but they didn't care. In fact, their life started to become a fraction better. Soon, the quiet boy from class started to talk to them and it turned out that he and Jimin would end up being really cute together. Somehow, thanks to the fact that Jungkook was a complete and utter asshole that didn't care about anyone's feelings other than his own, Taehyung had met his best friend.

*End of Flashback*

As Tae sat on the swings remembering his past life he suddenly heard a shriek. He looked up from his place on the swings only to see Hoseok running to him.

"Jimin's gone."

Hey so this book already had 140 reads??? Wowow thanks guys that really good. So this chapter didn't really have a lot of TaeKook like you thirsty asses wanted but I promise that this will get better. Besides, this shows you a little bit more about Tae and Jimin and how Yoonmin happened. WAIT BEFORE YOU GO I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY. YES THIS IS A TAEKOOK BUT I DO ENJOY SHIPPING THE MAKNAE LINE. Hehe not gonna tell you anymore.