What?!

Taehyung stood next to his Office building looking through his phone while drinking a coffee. He had to work late in order to finish design he was working on and didn't
want to waste any time. Last several days have been pretty uneventful work had mostly taking up all of his time.

"Hey!"
A random voice called out to him and he looked up, startled by the sudden calling. He looked around but the owner of the voice was nowhere to be seen so Tae just assumed that his brain had played tricks on him.

"Kim Taehyung."
Tae jumped almost three feet in the air as his name was whispered into his ear, falling onto the ground only to see familiar eyes looking down at him. Jeon Jungkook.

"Not thing again.." He muttered, standing up and fixing his jacket, the one that he designed himself not too many days ago. "What?" He asked. He wasn't stupid. Obviously Jungkook would be able to find him since not only was Tae a famous designer but Jungkook himself was a very popular trainer. He gaurds athe front of the gate new him, which really wasn't to any surprise but he didn't care as he was at work right now and his personal life problems which he didn't actually want to start up on only hindered his ability to work productively.

// a/n

bro

idk

have 227 words which may or may not be updated depending on how i feel