Tired..

Taehyung stared at the office wall in front of him before giving out a sigh. He had been working non-stop for the last several days and it should have been exhausting but for some reason his latest encounter with Jungkook was working to duplicate his productivity. Of course he was exhausted but that didn't mean he couldn't create things.

He let out a short sigh before banging his head into the wall. The floor under his was littered completely in coffee cups and the floor was probably stained from that. Oh well. He didn't really care anyway.

A knock came from the door and he looked up. It was probably the first sound that he had heard for a while. A gruntled Tae muttered a 'come in' which was probably barely audible but he didn't care. In entered Jimin, his hands holding a bunch of what looked like grocery store bags and Taehyung sat up. Jimin stared around the look of the office before scrunching his nose in disgust and looking at Tae who was wearing sweats, which for a pretty famous designer was very rare.

"When's the last time you went outside?" The orange haired male asked him as he set the bags on the counter and started to unpack them, taking out ramen, vegetables, water and caffeinated drinks.

"Uh, I think it's been like several days." Taehyung muttered back before slapping the pile of papers next to him. "But look, i've managed to get a bunch of work done."

Jimin shook his head. He knew the whole story since he was obviously Tae's best friend and the story could have been a bit cleaner but it wasn't. "You need to eat something and then you need to sleep." He said as he mixed the ramen together, putting some edible vegetables in there and handing him the cup. "You honestly look awful."

Tae took the cup and slurped the ramen down, Jimin just watching him in amazement. "It's Jungkook right? You'll be fine, he left Korea. He had some things to do in Europe. I got that from the news you know."

Taehyung sighed as he got out of his seat and walked over to the door. "Jimin. Take me home." He muttered as he stared at his best friend.

Jimin let out a small smile before nodding. "Yes sir." He said and turned the lights off in the office, taking the groceries as they both left.

After a while spent in the car they pulled up to Tae's house. He stumbled out and went to get his keys, Jimin following after him.