A bit about myself.

Please dont skip this part escpecially if you dont know me.

Im going to be talking a bit about myself..

My names Rebecca and I  started writing this book based off me and my friends roleplay.
A few fun facts about me are:
My favourite food is noodles
My favourite colour is red
My hogwards house is a Hufflepuff (unlike Jess)
I like to spend my free time reading and writing this book and playing pokemon.
My favourite hobby (if you can call it a hobby) is to hang out with my friends.
A negative thing about me is that I dont usually get enough sleep and sometimes it gets me moody.
A good trait about me is that  if anybody hurts my friends I will stand up for them no matter what.

My main character Jess represents mostly myself as a character but as a mermaid and as a much older character than myself.
Fun facts on Jess :
Favourite food : also noodles ;)
Favourite colour: also red ;)
Hogwarts house : Gryfindoor
She spend her free time researching on a certia  topic I havent talked about yet ;). She also likes to sing and play the violin.
A negative thing about her is that she seems to get into too much trouble to save other people and she doesnt always think about herself.
A good trait about her is that she wont give up on anything she wants to finish.
I chose the idea of her being a mermaid because it was a childhood dream of mine to be a mermaid and I was always interested in them. The reason I  chose for her to be a half mermaid is to show that being different shouldnt matter to society unless it was different in a bad way.
But it still matters to other mermaids that she is a half mermaid even though it is not her fault and she was born that way. She never chose what to be.   The upcoming chapters will be how she does get accepted as a half mermaid by some people but will gain more enemies by having more friends.

Sounds confusing doesnt it?

Read on to find out....