Best Friends 1

Taehyung
"Taehyung and Jungkook! It's time to get up; Seokjin hyung made breakfast." Jimin calls through the door.
Even though I hear him, his words don't fully process as i open my eyes and startle at the sight of Jungkook just inches away from my face.
Even though he had his own bed, he choose to sit beside me on mine as we talked late into the night last night. I don't remember falling asleep first but I must've, because I would've sent Jungkook to his own bed the moment he began to fight sleep.
I turn alittle red as i realize I'm scrutinizing every little aspect of Jungkook, from the way his hair falls into his eyes, to his long lashes, and even his heavy rhythmic breathing.
I could stay here forever but I don't know if it's because I'm tired or because of Jungkook; it was most likely both. He was sleeping so soundly, I felt guilty just thinking about waking him up.
Suddenly, Jungkook rolls over in my direction, his arm going around my neck and his leg around my hip as our bodies press flush together; his face is so close to mine that if I can feel his breath every time he exhales.
I find myself staring at his lips, wondering what they taste like and how they would feel against my own. I blink in surprise as Jungkook shifts his head, making our lips touch lightly. They were so soft, that I find myself deepening the kiss, curiously wanting more.
Its the first time I've ever kissed a guy and the fact that it's Jungkook makes me feel warm inside. The solid warmth of his body against mine was making me hard. I prayed that he wouldn't wake up- even though I knew he wouldn't- because he would surely feel how 'excited' I was.
Not to mention the fact that I couldn't stop kissing his lips. I deepen the kiss once again, imagining that Jungkook was kissing me back just as passionate as I was. I fantasize about his nails raking down my back before they entangle themselves in my hair, pulling slightly. It only turns me on more as I trail my fingers down his back, gently pulling him closer-
"Taehyung! Jungkook!" Jimin suddenly calls again from outside our door as the handle jiggles.
I jump back like I've been electrocuted and fall out of the bed as Jimin walks into our room.
"Hm? Taehyung why are you on the floor? And why is Jungkook in your bed?" Jimin asks as he walks across the room.
"Nightmare." I manage to say as I press my body to the bed, trying to hide my erection.
It was like someone had doused me with cold water. Had I really just made out with Jungkook- and turned on by it? Well, that much was painfully true; I needed to go to the bathroom.
"I'm going to the bathroom." I say, making a beeline across the room.
"Hurry up; you know how Hyung gets when we don't show up right away for breakfast." Jimin calls.
I wait as Jimin slowly awakes Jungkook and they both leave the room. As I begin to solve the problem, I find myself thinking about Jungkook again.
It was no secret that I was Bi but I'd never considered Kookie in that light before. But now that it was clear I felt some degree of attraction to him, it's all that I wanted. I don't think I could bear the rejection if he'd turn me down though.
Maybe I should just find a playmate.

Jungkook
"JK, wait." Seokjin suddenly says as Tae, Jimin and I are about to head off to school.
"Are you feeling ok?" He asks as he inspects me closely.
"I'm fine; why?" I ask as he pulls away with a frown.
"You look like you're having some kind of allergic reaction; you're lips are swollen." Seokjin replies.
"Are they?" I ask in surprise as i touch my lips.
"Yeah, I noticed that earlier but I thought I was just seeing things." Jimin says.
"Is it bad?" I ask, turning to Tae.
"I- um, it's not- that bad." He stutters as he turns alittle  red, quickly looking away from me.
"Yeah its not that bad. But...call me if you start feeling bad at school; I'll come pick you up."
"Ok Mama Jin." Jungkook replies teasingly.
"Aish, I've told you to stop calling me that!"

My first four classes go by painfully slow and worse than that, each give me a mountain of work to do. Its not like I really had anything better to do but it still sucked.
As the bell rings, I rush out of the classroom and into the fresh air, inhaling deeply as i enjoy the warmth of the afternoon sun on my skin.
I can't wait until I graduate; I had no plans to go on to University like Jimin and Tae plan to, or any of the hyungs for that matter.
No, I had a bigger dream in mind. I wanted to become an idol, preferably with SM or Cube Entertainment. Singing was my true passion but Hyung insisted on me finishing school first.
I told him that I could continue school while becoming a trainee but he wouldn't have it. Seokjin hyung wanted my focus solely on school so that I would receive high marks and be able to pursue University in the future if I ever wanted to do so.
He means well so I try my hardest in school. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be able to go to school; I'd be living in a orphanage right now. Worse of all, i never would've met him, or any of the hyungs- or Tae. Out of all of them, I was closest with Tae, probably because he was only one year older than me.
Yoongi and Namjoon, who were both currently in University, were intimidating so I didn't talk to them too much. Hoseok (who was also in University) and Jimin were both very friendly and nice.
"Jungkook," I turn to see Jimin approaching me. "Ready to go? I'm starving."
"What about Taehyung?" I ask.
"Ah, he's not coming. He was talking to some girl." Jimin replies.
"Oh." I say, trying to hide my disappointment as we walk home, each sharing our mornings events.
"I hope Hyung fixed Bulgogi." I say as Jimin unlocks the door.
"Its probably kimchi fried rice. We had a lot left over yesterday." Jimin replies as we walk inside.
We freeze at the sound of the tv on; no one was supposed to be home.
"Jimin-"
"Stay here." Jimin instructs as he begins down the hall. After a moment I follow behind him; if an intruder really was in the house, there was no way Jimin would be able to handle him by himself.
"Ahh!" Jimin shouts and I hurry around the corner, ready to fight.
But I stop as I realize it's Hobi, laid out on the couch, laughing at Jimin's reaction even though it looked as if it pained him.
"Ah, it's not funny! You gave me a heart attack." Jimin exclaims, placing his hand over his chest as he bends over to catch his breath.
"Why are you here Hobi?" I ask.
"I have a terrible migraine." Hoseok replies, smiling slightly.
"Do you want some pain relievers?" I ask and he nods.
Jimin follows me into the kitchen and opens the stove as i walk over to the medicine cabinet and get the pills along with some water for Hobi.
"Have you eaten?" I ask as l hand it over.
"No. I feel too nauseous to eat." Hobi replies.
"You should still try to eat. I could fix you some miso soup." I say.
"No, go eat. You only have so much time for lunch." Hobi says.
"It won't take long." I say, heading into the kitchen before he can object.
"I swear, Hyung really cares for you." Jimin says as i walk past him to the pantry, pulling out a package of miso soup.
"Why do you say that?" I ask as i pull out a pot and fill it with water.
"He actually fixed Bulgogi. If it had been just Taehyung and I, we would've been eating leftovers." Jimin says, standing back from the stove while lifting the lid to the dish inside.
"There's Bulgogi?" I asked, forgetting about Hobi's soup as i turn to look.
"Yeah." Jimin says as I grab some with my fingers and eat it as i return to the task at hand.
I hardly eat anything because I was too busy fixing Hobi's soup. I didn't really care though; it was the least I could do. He was always going out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and ok, or helping me with my math assignments.
The rest of the day drags on just as long as the morning and I receive just as much homework from the remainder of my classes as i did from my morning classes.
As people leave the campus I wait behind for Tae but after twenty minutes past I decide to just walk home without him. He probably got detention again- it wouldn't be the first time.