Best Friends 6

Taehyung
"You know what I've been thinking?"
I look up from my phone at Jungkook, who was busy making us a lunch of lamb skewers and rice. We didn't wake up till one o'clock today. Jungkook had laughed at me when I first tried to get up; I honestly had no idea how he managed to do housework all day the day before we left. It hurt even when I was sitting down doing nothing.
"What's that?" I ask.
"Why does Yoongi hyung have so many sex items in his room. Do you think he has a girlfriend?" Jungkook asks as he puts the lamb skewers on a plate, simultaneously turning the eye off.
"Or boyfriend? I don't know." I say as he brings the plate over.
"No, I don't think Yoongi hyung is gay. He doesn't seem like the type." Kookie says as he sits down.
"Want to go one more round before the hyungs come home?"
"Shut up and eat your food." Jungkook says with a smirk as he grabs a skewer.

"Taehyung? Can you give me a hand?" Seokjin calls from the kitchen.
I pause the game and set the controller beside Jungkook, who was fast asleep on the couch.
"Stir that pot for me while I finish cutting these vegetables." Hyung says.
"What are we having for dinner?" I ask as I stir the pot. This was obviously Kimchi stew; just the thought of it warmed me up inside. It was so cold here, especially compared to the weather in Busan.
"Stew and Bibimbap," Seokjin replies. "So. What did you and Jungkook do last night?"
We fucked eachother senseless.
"Nothing really. We just watched movies; we ordered sushi from that place down the street." I say.
"How was he last night?" He asks.
Amazing.
"He was ok; like his normal self." I say.
"Well that's good."
I scoop up some of the stew and eat it.
"Ah- it's so hot." I say, burning my tongue as i eat it.
"I told you to stir it, not eat it." Seokjin says, laughing at me.
"I couldn't help myself. I haven't eaten since we had lunch." I say, quickly eating another bite before Seokjin pushes me away from the pot.
"Ah, stop eating our dinner!" He shouts with a smile. "What did you eat for lunch?"
"Jungkook made lamb skewers and rice for lunch. I'm so lucky to have a guy that can cook." I say, freezing as the words slip out of my mouth.
Seokjin doesn't even bat an eyelash as he adds the vegetables to a pan.
"You know, Jungkook won't be here forever and neither will you. You're both going to graduate, go on to University and make something of yourselves."
"Yeah, yeah Mama Jin." I say with a grin as he scowls.
"I despise the day Jungkook ever uttered that nickname." He says angrily.
"Why? I think it's cute-"
"Yah, because demeaning nicknames are so cute. Why don't I just start calling you all nicknames? Baby Kookie, Min Coldgi, Clingy Hobi, Awkward Joon, Needy Jimin, Annoying Tae-"
"Hey, why am I the annoying one?" I say with a huff.
"Because you won't leave me alone while I'm trying to cook. Go back to your game now." Hyung says.
"Fine, I will." I say, heading back into the living room.

"Ok, so I have something to share with you all." Seokjin says towards the end of dinner.
"What is it?" Jimin asks curiously.
"We have another member joining our little group. His name is Yugyeom and he'll be arriving tomorrow afternoon to get familiar with us and the house before school on Monday." Seokjin says.
"Why are we taking so many people in all of a sudden?" Yoongi asks.
"Because we have the room. And Yugyeom's case, like Jungkook's, happened suddenly and required a quick decision." Seokjin says.
"So you're finally getting a roommate?" Hoseok asks teasingly.
"Well, since he's Jungkook's age, he'll be sharing a room with Jungkook, Taehyung will move in Jimin's room, Namjoon will move to Yoongi's room, and Hoseok, you'll move to mine."
"What?!" Yoongi and I yell at the same time.
"No, this is final so don't waste your breath." Seokjin says.
We all get up, cleaning up the kitchen and packing away the leftovers. I follow Jungkook to our room, pulling him close as we both plop down on my bed.
"I guess it won't be that bad. I shared a room with Jimin before you came," I say, taking his hand in my own. "Though I will miss this."
Jungkook leans the back of his head against my shoulder.
"I don't want to share our room with a stranger." He says.
"Im sure it won't be that bad. You two might even become best friends." I say, trying to make him feel better.
"I doubt it." Jungkook replies.
"Do you think Namjoon had anything to do with the room switch?" I ask after a moment.
"Why would Namjoon hyung have anything to do with it?" Jungkook asks.
"He might've told Seokjin hyung to separate us. He did hear us the other night-"
"He what?!" Jungkook exclaims, turning to look at me.
His face turns red as i recount the events of the night we thought we were alone in the house.
"I can't believe he heard us. No wonder he was being so clingy in Busan; do you think he disapproves?" He asks.
"I'm sure he does." I say easily.
Jungkook frowns slightly, looking sad. "Do you think all the hyungs would disapprove?"
"Probably; they all really care about you and they'd probably be mad at me for 'taking advantage'." I say just as easily.
"But you're not! I really do love you." Jungkook says earnestly, making me smile.
"They wouldn't see it that way though." I say.
We sit in silence again for a moment.
"You know, since this is our last night as roommates, we should have sex one last time." I say.
"I'm not in the mood," Jungkook says, still sulking. "I'll give you a hand job."
"What about a blow job?" I ask, hopefully.
"Fine. But let's go into the bathroom. We've already been heard; I don't want to be walked in on too."