Best Friends 3

Taehyung
Jungkook and I continue our little make out sessions every night after dinner for the next week. At first, he was extremely shy tentative about it but that quickly changed as he got more comfortable with it.
They often got intense but they never turned into sex like I hoped for. It was driving me crazy, being able to lay flush against him without actually feeling his skin- or being inside him for that matter. Whenever I mentioned talking our clothes off, he was insist that it was late and go to bed. I had to settle for palming him, which was almost as good; Jungkook's moans were one of my biggest turn on's.
We never really talked about our status but I thought of him as...well almost like my boyfriend. The label felt strange in my mouth. Even though I was Bi, I'd never actually had a boyfriend before. The thought of it possibly being Kookie made me feel warm inside.
I wondered how he felt about me- if he felt the same way. I hoped he did. I don't think I could handle being just a fuck buddy to him.
We were in our room now, but we weren't making out like usual. Jungkook was stressing over his history midterm, which was tomorrow. I myself had a math midterm tomorrow but I didn't feel the need to study for it; there was no easy way to study for a math test after all. You couldn't memorize anything to automatically have the answer- you just either knew how to solve the problem or you didnt.
"Tae, there's no way I'm going to pass this exam tomorrow." Jungkook sighs angrily as he throws down his pencil.
"Stop stressing over it, it's really not that bad. If I passed it, you'll have no problem with it." I say, resisting the urge to kiss him.
"I have an idea," I say after a moment of silence. "I'll ask you questions from your notes. If you get it wrong, you have to take off an item of clothing-"
"Are you crazy?" Jungkook exclaims, his eyes going wide in surprise.
"No, it'll be fun. And it'll help you study; I'll even give you an hour- by yourself- to look over everything." I say as I stand.
"if I get the question right, you have to strip for me." Jungkook says.
"Ok." I say easily even though it makes me a little nervous.
"Ok. Now get out so I can study." Jungkook says with a grin.

Jungkook
"Ok, your times up. Hand everything over." Tae says as he walks into the room.
"Wait- just let me read this last part." I say, jumping in surprise as Tae suddenly takes the book.
"Ready to strip for me?" He asks with a smirk as he flips to the beginning of the chapter.
"I should be asking you that." I say as I move to sit across from him on my bed.
We begin the game and in the beginning, Tae is the one stripping. He gets down to an undershirt and his boxers when the tide suddenly turns.
Before I know it, I have only my boxers left. I felt exposed and extremely nervous; no one had seen me this naked before. I felt my cheeks get hot as Tae takes his time looking over every inch of me.
"Final question-"
"Don't get so cocky; I could get the rest of them right." I say a bit defensively.
"Which of these cities was the capital of the Koryo dynasty? Seoul, Taegu, Pyongyang, or Kaesong?" Tae asks slyly, enjoying the look of confused panic on my face.
"You made that up; I would've seen it before." I say.
Tae quietly turns the book to face me, being careful to hide the answer. It was in the book as one of the challenge questions.
"This isn't fair," I say, trying to rack my brain for the answer. "You cheated; you put layers on while I was studying! You should've been naked long before now." "You didn't say anything before. I'm still waiting for an answer." Tae says after a moment.
"I don't know." I say softly.
"Well...you know what that means." Tae replies with a small smirk.
I stand up and squeeze my eyes shut, turning red as i yank my boxers down. I kick them off, my hands instinctively moving to cover myself.
"Don't." Tae says softly as he takes my hands in his.
I yelp in surprise as he pushes us back onto my bed, kissing me. I kiss him back as he runs his hand lightly down my chest to my stomach, settling on my member as he begins to pump it, giving me a hand job.
"Tae." I moan, jerking away from his kiss as my hand grips his arm, the other becoming tangled in the covers as that same tight feeling returns to my stomach.
"Shhh. We don't want the others to hear us." Tae whispers in my ear, trailing kisses down my neck before he returns to my lips once more. I run my hands up and down his chest, earning a hum of approval, before I slip one into his boxers.
Tae stops, momentarily surprised as i begin to give him a hand job as well.
"I want to be inside you Kookie." Tae whispers into my ear, making me shiver.
"Well you're just going to have to wait. I'm not having sex where all the other hyung's can hear us-"
I inhale sharply as Tae begins to work my member harder than before, the tightness in my stomach increasing ten fold. Determined not to be shown up I begin to do the same to him.
He presses his mouth to my neck, a moan vibrating against my skin as we continue to work eachother.
"Hyung-" I say suddenly, on the peak of cumming.
"I know; me too, Kookie." Tae pants.
He crashes his lips onto mine as we both cum, effectively muffling our moans of pleasure. I jump alittle as the warm liquid hits my stomach but Tae doesn't seem to mind at all.
He lays beside me, both of us breathing heavily.
"That was just a hand job. I can't wait to see what sex is like with you." Tae says as he stands and walks into the bathroom. He returns with a towel and cleans me up, before grabbing another pair of boxers and walking back into the bathroom.
I get up and put my boxers back on, sitting on Tae's bed. I can't believe I just did what I did. I've never had a sexual encounter once in my sixteen years, but in the span of two weeks, I've already made out numerous times and I just gave someone a hand job.
How do I know if I'm really gay? I've never been with anyone else before. It could just be sexual tension, or raging horomones.
When I say all of this to Tae, he laughs at me.
"I don't think there's any doubt Kookie. You enjoyed it just as much as I did." He says as he sits beside me.
"I could be bi." I say as I turn to him.
"You could, but that doesn't make you any less attracted to me," He replies. "Are you afraid of liking me? Of possibly being in a relationship with me?"
"What-? No-" I say quickly, even though he struck a cord I didn't even know existed.
"Then what is there to worry about? Are you afraid of the hyungs finding out?" Tae asks.
"A little. Do you think they heard us?" I ask, getting up as he looks me over with his eyes, totally ignoring me. "Tae, are you listening to me? This is serious!"
"Hm? No, they didn't hear us. Dont..." He trails off, frowning as i pull out a tshirt and some sweatpants from my dresser.
I pull the clothes on, smirking as his frown deepens.
"Could you stop thinking with your dick for five minutes?" I ask as i approach him.
"No; not with you standing in front of me." He replies as he looks up at me, physically gulping as I boldly sit on his lap.
He pulls me closer, pressing his mouth to mine as his hands rake through my hair and down my back before resting on my waist.
I pull away and lean my forehead gently against his.
"It all just feels alittle strange. I never imagined myself in a relationship with a guy." I say.
"Some of the best things happen to us when we least expect it-"
Suddenly, our bedroom door opens.
I shoot away from Tae so fast that I lose my balance and hit my head on the bedside table.
"Kookie, are you ok?" Tae asks, standing up in alarm as Hobi walks into the room.
"I'm fine." I manage to say as I sit up slowly, turning alittle red as Tae kneels infront of me, gently running his hands through my hair to see if I had any cuts or knots.
"What happened?" Hobi asks as he walks over, looking concerned.
"Jungkook fell and hit his head," Tae says, frowning as i wince in pain when he finds the spot. "I'll go get you some ice."
He gets up and abruptly leaves the room.
"How did you hit your head?" Hobi asks.
"I leaned to far back on my bed and lost my balance." I say, surprising myself with how fast I come up with the lie.
"How are your studies going?" Hobi asks.
"Ok." I reply.
"I'm sorry I haven't been here to help you with your math assignments." Hobi says guiltily, unknowingly tensing up like I was about to yell at him.
Hoseok came from an abusive household; so did Yoongi but they were polar opposites. If you got mad and yelled at Hobi, even over the littlest thing, he would tense up and get scared and start apologizing; Yoongi, on the other hand, developed a hard shell from the years of abuse and  would pick a fight with you if you even attempted to raise your voice to him.
"It's ok, really. I know you've been really busy with work and university. I just hope you're not overworking yourself." I say.
"Ah, my debt won't go away on its own," Hobi replies with an easily smile, glancing at Tae as he walks past him with an ice pack in his hand. "Well, I'll see you two tomorrow; goodnight."
"Goodnight." Tae replies as he sits beside me.
"Goodnight Hobi- ah, not so hard!" I say, wincing as Tae places the ice on my bump.
"You won't be saying that when we have se-"
He grins as I shove my hand over his mouth.
"Are you stupid? Hobi literally just left the room!"
"Its ok. I doubt he heard anything." Tae replies easily with a laugh.
I take the ice pack from him and lay in his bed.
"I didn't think you'd want to have sex so soon-"
"Taehyung, I swear to god," I say as he laughs. "You're sleeping on the floor."
"What? Why can't I sleep with you? You're in my bed after all." He protests.
"Because all you're going to do is try to get me to have sex with you." I say as I crawl under the covers.
"I'll sleep in your bed then; it's more comfortable anyway." Tae says as he sits on my bed.
"Be my guest. But watch the little stain at the end of the bed." I say as I turn out the light.
"That's why your not sleeping in your own bed?" He asks with a chuckle.
"Goodnight Tae." I say.
"Goodnight Kookie." He replies, suddenly beside me.
I don't know how he managed to sneak out of my bed without me hearing him.
He kisses me while simultaneously straddling my hips, running his hands lightly over my chest, giving me goosebumps. I pull him down until he was laying flush against my body, boldly grinding against him. He grinds back, making me bite back a moan as i pull his boxers off. I let him undress me, shivering slightly as his body slides under the covers with mine. As we make out some more, I tentatively grind against him once more, becoming more comfortable with it as he does the same. That feeling returns to my stomach, but it's more like a yearning than an ache this time. As he kisses my jawline, into the curve of my neck, I suddenly realize that I want him to be inside me.
Almost as if he read my mind, he pulls away and says, "We don't have any lube. It'll hurt."
"I don't care." I say, surprising myself.
He positions himself at my entrance and I bite my lip in anticipation.
He leans over and kisses me as his member touches me, and oh god its really happening-
"Goodnight Kookie." He says as he suddenly pulls away, smiling mischievously as he lays on his side, turning away from me.
"Tae." I say with a pout, still shocked over what happened.
"Shh, you have to rest. You need to get a good night's sleep for your exam tomorrow." He replies.