The Future

Tyler finally went home after being away for so long.

When Jenna brought him to the doorstep of his home, his entire family stepped out to see their long lost son.

Tyler's mother Kelly came out of the crowd and walked closely to her son. When Tyler saw that it was his mother, they immediately embraced.

Kelly started crying happy into her son's arms.

"My sweet boy." She said.

Tyler's younger brother Zack ran out and hugged Jenna.

"Thank you for bringing my brother home." He said.

Jenna held his hand.

"I'm glad I did."

While Tyler received a gentle kiss on the forehead from his mother, he heard the sound of a car. When he turned around, he saw his true love Josh come out.

Tyler immediately ran out to him and hugged him. He was so happy to see him again.

"Don't go." Tyler whispered into Josh's ear.

"I never will." Josh replied back.

As the two kissed, Jenna went back into her car and drove away.

Tyler, still holding Josh, turned and saw Jenna driving away. He looked back to Josh.

"I want to see her." He said.

Josh drove Tyler down to South Farms, which was where Jenna went. He got out of the car and went to go stand next to her.

"Jenna?" He said as he approached her.

"Everyday, I had dreamed of finding you again." She said. "Ever since Brendon took you away, I had dreamed of bringing you home to your family. And you and I would be married just like we had planned. This entire place would be covered in white lights and roses. How my father would walk me down the isle with the veil over my face. And when the preacher would say, "you may kiss the bride.", we would be together forever. You and I would walk out of here with people pointing sparklers into the sky over us. It would of been a magical night."

Jenna turned around and looked at Tyler. He came closer to her.

"Jenna, I still made a promise to marry you." He said.

He took her hand.

I'm not backing out on my word.

Jenna smiled.

"Tyler, I just want you to know that I love you so much." She said. "But, I've had a change in heart. After what I witnessed between you and Josh, I realized that we weren't meant to be."

She touched both of Tyler's cheeks.

"You and Josh are meant for each other. She said. "I want you guys to become soulmates. And I'd like the ceremony to be under that big tree."

Tyler looked over to the big tree.

"Why there?" Tyler asked.

"Remember when you sang me that song? It was on the day we first met. We sat together on the log between the two trees."

Jenna began to sing to Tyler.

I know, where you stand. Silent in the trees. And that's, where I am. Silent in the trees.

Tyler smiled. "Okay Jenna." He said. "I'll do it."

He held her hand. "And I promise you Jenna, you will always have a place in my family and in my heart."

He reached down and kissed Jenna's hand.

Josh had been standing outside of his car watching Tyler and Jenna during their session. Until they started walking towards him.

Josh didn't understand why Jenna was putting Tyler in front of her.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Tyler has something to ask you." Jenna said.

Tyler stood in front of Josh.

"Josh, Jenna and I talked." He said. "We decided to call off the marriage."

Before Josh could ask why, Tyler got down on his knees and reached for Josh's hand.

"Joshua Dun, ever since we met, you've been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I feel so happy when I'm around you. Other than that, you saved my life. And I love you. Will you be my soulmate?"

Josh was so confused. He looked at Jenna.

"He's asking you if you want to be his." She said.

Josh smiled.

"Yes." He said.

Tyler stood up and faced his true love. They grabbed each other's hands and kissed.

Jenna watched them. She was so happy for them.

"Well, I'll make the arrangements." She said.

Tyler and Josh watched as Jenna went into the building to make some changes to the ceremony. Then they looked back to each other and smiled.

They are going to soulmates.