CHAPTER II - THE SEA DEMI-GOD, KIER NETH REIN

"I don't think I'm comfortable about this," I said as we walked, with Drella and Mariah through the halls of the academy

"I don't think I'm comfortable about this," I said as we walked, with Drella and Mariah through the halls of the academy. "Don't worry," Drella said, trying to calm me down. "I'm sure you'll be – SAINT!"Drella suddenly ran away. She ran like she's trying to catch a prey. "Where is she going?" I asked Mariah who was reading a reference book while walking. "She probably went to chase Saint again," she answered in a serious tone.    

"Who's Saint?" I asked again. Mariah closed her book and put it away. "Saint Speare, a prince from Sapphireon. He's my cousin." Wow, a little romance for Drella, I thought. "Sapphireon? You mean, from the kingdom of warriors?" I asked once again. "Yup," Mariah smiled. "If you're wondering how we became cousins, our land is located in Sapphireon. His father married an air nymph, Cruz. Nymphs are born in nature: trees for the earth nymphs, a strong wind for air nymphs, and giant lotus for water nymphs, fire nymphs are born from the lava of volcanoes, and light nymphs are born from the sun's light. We all consider ourselves family since we are all nymphs and are born in the forces of nature. Cruz was many years older than me. Saint was born on the same year I was born and that make us cousins."

What Mariah had told me kind of amazed me. I smiled while analyzing how things go as Mariah told me everything about their kind. Nymphs are amazing! I thought. "Why are you hanging out with that dragon, Mariah?" I heard a male voice from behind. "Oh, good morning Kier," Mariah greeted. I turned to look at this 'Kier', Mariah was calling. A demi-god! I thought. He had a half-shelled necklace around his neck. Back in Dragona, we were taught, not only about dragons, but also the gods. The gods have a certain symbol that indicates their power and their status. This boy is a water demi-god and his half-shelled necklace indicates that he is a half-blooded god.

He was looking at me like I was a pest that should be terminated. "Kier, this is Marysse Argeon," Mariah said. "She's a princess from the Fire Dragon Kingdom of Dragona and she's friendly." He is still giving me a disgust look. "I don't care who she is," he said. "She should be sent to Black Heart where she really belongs."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him. I'm already at my point on trying to terminate him before he could terminate me, but I'm trying to control myself. "What I'm trying to say is that you're a dragon and dragons are enemies of Froia and they don't deserve to be trusted," he said at my face. I was making a fist behind my back, but I was looking at him straightforwardly.

"I don't think Marysse is like those dragons, Kier," Mariah said. "I pretty sure she's as harmless as butterflies." I was immediately calmed. I turned around, it was Marney! I remembered what Lady Crystal told us that Marney is a wind dragon. Wind dragons are amazing and gentle dragons. Wind dragons' power is called the Libra Ability – they can calm anyone by just touching them, but never get easily deceive by their gentle and sweet appearances for they can be really scary. When a person who is important to wind dragons is hurt, they will turn into a beastly dragon then will seek revenge for that person.