Revenge~2

Anyway let's get back to the present instead of me living in my past, I was now 30 years old and sitting in my prison cell, doing life on death row...again. Because after Kc's demise Stoney and I went from robbing banks to cold-hearted murder, rape, and anything heinous we could think of, but I have to admit some of the shit I pulled even made Stoney want to puke, but he just let it go and said he was good as long as he didn't have to perform the crazy shit I did, that killing them was one thing, but torturing them the way I did was just insane, but he added that it was rather epic to witness, because I could concoct some pretty wild ideas. Like when I decided to kill the girl I was screwing off and on with when she found out who I was, I tied her and gagged her then I took her to an abandoned theater, and put her in an old-fashioned magician's cut In-Two box only instead of making the illusion that I was going to cut her in half, I took a hand saw and began to really cut into the box with her in it while Stoney watched the show in one of the chairs cheering me on.

I had to admit I had to use a little extra elbow grease when I got to her bones because bone wasn't easy to saw thru, but with my determination and crazy strength, I got it done with ultimate success. Stoney chuckled as he clapped for an encore while telling me he had no idea that there was going to be that much blood! But it was a murderous masterpiece, then he added that it would show that bitch not to cheat on me and try to turn me in, to Johnny Law. Then a few days later I went to the guy she was fucking behind my back with, and decided to introduce him to my sista, the goddess of fire! In other words, I beat the fuck out of him, then dumped a container of gasoline on him, then set his worthless ass on fire while Stoney and I both danced around his burning body until he was a crispy critter and somewhat unidentifiable.

I would have disposed of that bastard properly but Stoney grabbed me because the cop sirens were going off, and he didn't want us to get caught. After that little incident Stoney told me we needed to take a break and let things simmer down a little bit before going on another killing spree, but there were just a few more people I just had to kill, and that was the only foster parents I ever had, they adopted me when I was an infant and kept me until I was 8 years old, but they gave me back to the foster agency when they realized that I had fetal alcohol syndrome and my foster mother was pregnant, and they were afraid of me being around the baby. They ruined my life, and now it was payback time. So naturally, Stoney said he would be there for me and even give me a hand with it. Because he was my real family, plus he knew that it was my way of trying to forget about the love of my life that left us in the fiery blaze of glory.

Killing John and Sylvia Walker was what got me in prison, luckily I managed to get Stoney out of the spotlight, and when they asked me to ratfink my partner out I told them my lips were sealed and the only thing I was going to tell them was to kiss my fucking ass, and if I got the chance I would fucking kill them too. So here I was in my 8 by 8 cell sitting in my bed looking thru the concrete walls that held me in and thought very heavily on my brother Stoney, and my girl Kc wishing like hell she was alive and with me right now because I was one lonely and horny bastard right now. But I knew that wasn't going down so I grabbed my very flat feather pillow, and beat the shit out of it before I laid down on it and closed my eyes for a while. Most young men my age were too scared to close their eyes afraid big bad boys would come and try to skull fuck them in their sleep, but not me, everyone in that prison knew all about me and quickly found out that I was baddest motha fucker on the inside, and not to mess with me. Every now and then I would have to prove it to a newbie and beat the fuck out of them, but it was all good.

I even had several bitches that would do anything for me if I would keep them under my wing and protect them from all the other bastards in there. So just to humor them I looked after them but told them very quickly that I wasn't a fucking fag and the first one that tried hitting on me or showing me otherwise I would kill them. They all stepped back and said they were cool with that and just thankful that I was in there to protect them. I was so notorious that I even got to have my own cell, and the only ones that I allowed in there were the ones I protected and claimed they were my bitches, which was Ratt, Roach, Pick, Sully, and Mark. Sully was a short shit, and a badass, but there was only one of him, and many of the inmates that wanted to kill his cocky little ass, so he ran under my wing and nobody fucked with him. I thought it was rather comical that everyone in the fucking prison was scared shitless of me, and most of them never even met me, it was all hearsay, but what the hell, I could back up any bluff that was made about me. I just really missed Stoney.