Chapter 18 - Games

Crystal Lemiere

"Can you just let me go home?" I asked Lucas as he stood beside me.

"Tell why?"

"I'm here with you. You might kill me in a second.. I don't know what the heck even I'm doing here.. I can't trust you and then I don't even believe that you won't hurt me." I said and then he turned my body to face him.

"Punch me.. hurt me.. trust me that I won't hurt you back again." He said and without any words.. I punched him hard and then kicked his stomach. I punched him again harder until he fell down on the ground. His guards were going to get me but Lucas gestured them to back off. Lucas got back up and I punched him again.. kicked him again.. I wanted him to fight back not just stand there and do nothing.

"You're such an asshole.. I want to kill you so bad." I held his collar and looked at him angrily.

"Give me the reason why do you want me? Money? Throne? Help you get the fuck out from Kristopher?" I pinned him to the wall angrily.

"I told you everything and it's your choice if you want to trust me or not.. so I guess you don't." He said and I punched him again. Blood came out from the side of his lips and laughed dryly.

"It's up to you, Crystal. I'm keeping you here for awhile because I can't keep you like this again in the future. I'm risking everything just to kidnap you." He said that and I still can't trust him.

"I don't trust you a bit." I said coldly and then I punched him once again. He got up and walked towards his guard. He took his gun and then he threw it to me.

"Go ahead." He said gesturing me to kill him. I loaded he gun and pointed at him. Somehow.. I can't pull the trigger. No matter how angry I am.. I can't pull the trigger and kill him. I sighed and threw the gun to the sea. I walked into the room completely pissed.

I crossed my arms and looked out the window. I heard Lucas walk into the room and stood beside me.

"I like you.. is that enough to explain why I bring you here?" He asked and I laughed dryly.

"I fucking hate you. Do you know that?"

"Yeah I know." He answered and we both just stayed silent for awhile.

"I already released the woman and the man that you asked me to release. After your dad finds you, I'm done dealing with you 7 Gold Lifes. I'm going back to Rusia." He said.

"My dad will kill you before you step your foot into the airport." I said coldly.

"Good to hear that. Well at least, you can date any guy you want without me killing them."

"I want Rexton back."

"Don't worry, he's not dead yet." My eyes widen when he said that. I turned to him and he was turning his body to go out from the room but I stopped him.

"Not dead?"

"He's not." He answered.

"But you.."

"He's in Toronto and doing his hacking again." Lucas gave me his phone and he was right. Rexton is still alive.

"You can get back to him later on." He said and then he pushed my hand down. He walked out from the room. I sat down on the bed processing everything. I got up and walked outside. Lucas was cleaning his wounds and I walked to him taking over.

I treated his wounds without saying anything and avoided his eyes. I can't believe that he faked Rexton's death.

"If you don't kill people.. you faked everyone's death then?" I asked and again without looking at his eyes.

"Pretty much but I do killed a few people."

"How did you make the deal with the people that you have to kill in the first place?" I asked curiously.

"I gave them a choice. To be dead or live outside the country and stay silent for the rest of their lives." He answered and then I looked at his eyes.

"You know that you have a really bad reputation right?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Once again.. Never trust me."

"Then you should know that you can't trust me either." I said to him coldly. He nodded and sighed.

"It's nice to get a punch and a kick from you."

"Psychopath." I said and he laughed.

"Your dad will be here in 3 days. So.. can you at least cooperate with me for 3 days?"

"3 days? How do you know that? He might come faster.." I said confidently because I do trust my dad. He will never let me down.

"He will come in 3 days, Crystal. You're such a rockhead." He said as he caressed my head. I pushed his hand away and he chuckled.

"Oh come on.. just bare with me for 3 days. After that you're free to date or sleep with any guys you want." He said like I'm a slut. I slapped him big time.

"I don't understand your brain, Vecton. You're a fucking asshole." I said and he got up from his seat.

"Lunch is ready at the dining room, you can eat there. I need a rest, you got me good earlier." He said without looking at me. He walked towards the room leaving me alone.

I sighed big time and looked at my knuckles. It's red and there's a few blood stains. I ignored it and walked towards the edge of the ship. I crossed my arms in front of my arms.

"What games are you playing, Vecton?" I mumbled.

***

Can you all help me to reach high in romance? By helping me click the vote button to 1000 votes and comment what do you think will happen to Lucas and Crystal?

Thankyou and love,

Beyondlocks
xoxo