Chapter 31 - Car Crashed

Crystal Lemiere

"Are you okay?" I turned my head to Matthew.

"Yeah." I said because I've been daydreaming god knows what.

"It's been 3 years, Crystal. Until when will you wait for him? He won't comeback." Matthew said and I put down my fork. I looked at my dad, Brandon, Dylan and Matthew angrily.

"You all keep saying that again and again.. I'm the one who is waiting for him not you guys, so stop saying it again and again. If I said I will wait.. I will wait for him even it will take 50 years." I bursted angrily and I got up from my seat. I'm damn pissed with all of them.

I walked out from the restaurant and got into my car. I drove back to the office and decided to work again. It's better for me to work than arguing with those idiots. Someone knocked on my door and I asked whoever it is to come in.

"Hey Crystal." It's Scarlette and I bet Matthew told her about what happened at lunch.

"If you're here to talk about Lucas again.. Just go." I said coldly and she smiled. She sat in front of me.

"I'm not here to talk about Lucas, I'm here to ask you if you want to join us to go to the salon."

"Oh.. I'm sorry." I said and she chuckled.

"It's fine. I scolded him already for that." She smiled and I nodded.

"So do you want to go with us?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No thanks.. I want to be alone today so I'll just get ready alone at home." I said.

"You know.. Don't listen to Matthew. He's suck in giving advice." She added and I nodded.

"Thankyou Scarlette."

"Welcome.. I'll see you tonight then." She said and I nodded. She walked out from my office and I leaned back to my chair. I got up from my seat and looked out to the window. I strecthed my body and sat down again. Work work work work work..

My alarm went off and I just realized that it's 5 p.m. I need to go back home and get ready to go to the ball. I drove my ass home and ran into my room. I jumped into the shower quickly.

I got out from the shower and dried myself. I put on my dress and started doing my make up. I pulled up half of my hair up and pinned it with a beautiful cream colored ribbon. I looked at myself at the mirror and smiled. I'm wearing a cream colored spaghetti strap dress with a V cut in the middle. I put on my cream stilettos and put on a beautiful long earrings. I checked myself in the mirror again and walked out from my room.

I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa to wait for my mom and dad. Suddenly someone entered the house and I turned to see Brandon.

"What are you doing?" I asked him coldly.

"Picking you up. Mom and dad already there and they asked me to pick you up." He answered.

"I'll go there by myself." I hissed and he sighed. He walked to me and sat across me.

"I'm sorry if me and the others keep telling you to stop waiting. I won't talk about it anymore."

"I'm not in the mood to talk. Just go and get lost." I said and looked away. He walked out from the house and I got up from my seat. I took my car keys from the cupboard and walked out to my car. I got inside and drove towards the place.

I stopped my car when the traffic lights turn red. I leaned my body back and looked at the red light while tapping my fingers on my steering wheel.

Suddenly someone crashed their car to mine. I turned my head to see a black car crashed the back of my car. I got out from the car completely pissed and looked at the back of my car. My jaw dropped to see it.. completely destroyed.

"You ruined my car." I said as I looked my car in horror.

"You-" My body froze and my eyes widen..

"Can I repair it with love?" He asked and tears filled my eyes. I was speechless to see him again and he smiled.

"Miss.. are you okay?" The police asked me and I turned to him.

"Ms. Lemiere, are you okay?" The police asked me one more time after realizing who I am.

"I'm fine.."

"How about you sir?"

"I'm fine." Lucas answered him. Tears fell out from my eyes and I looked away from him. I can't believe he's here.

"Don't worry, miss. I will repair and pay all the bills for it." He said and I walked towards my car but he caught my wrist.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said as he pulled me into a hug. I bursted into tears and he caressed my head.

"I'm sorry.. It took me so long to go back to you. I'm sorry." I kept crying my ass out. I miss him so much.. so damn much.

"You ruined my car!" I hit his back and he chuckled.

"Can I repair it with love?" He asked and I looked up to him. We heard a lot of car horns honking and our car literally blocking the road.

"I miss you." He said and I turned my head to him.

"No, you don't. You don't miss me. How can you not see me for 3 years 2 months and 1 day." I hissed but never release the hug. I kept hugging him because I was so afraid that he might go away again.

"Crystal.. for 3 years 2 months and 1 day.. I'm in New York and always look at you from a far. Even your dad caught me once." What?!

"What the hell?!"

"I'm sorry it took me long enough to have the confidence to see you again. I started from 0 since 3 years 2 months and 1 day ago." He smiled and he kissed my forehead.

"I miss you." I cried again and buried my face to his chest.

"So about your car.. uhmm wait.. why are you dressed so beautiful tonight?" He asked and I just ignored him.

"You're an asshole."

"I'm sorry, Crystal. I'm sorry. I will never let you go again."