Chapter 40 - Controling

Crystal Lemiere

"It feels so good to be back here with you." I squealed when me and Lucas arrived in Raja Ampat. I can't contain my happiness. Lucas took my hand and lead me to a car. We drove towards another port to take a boat to the place where Lucas kidnapped me almost 4 years ago.

We got there and can't help but admiring the view again and again. This place has the best view of nature and I will not stop visiting this place. I swear I will always comeback here.

 I swear I will always comeback here

"It feels good to be back here with you

"It feels good to be back here with you." Lucas said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from the back. He kissed my cheek and we both looked at the view.

"Should I invest here? Maybe we can buy a house or build a house here?" He asked and I chuckled. I gave a peck to his lips and looked at him chuckling.

"That's a really good idea!"

"We both love this place right?" He asked and I nodded. It's almost sunset and I can't wait to take a lot of pictures here.

"I love you babe."

"Love you too, Lucas." I smiled and turned my head back to the view. It's always breathtaking and every sunset and sunrise that I've seen, it's always different. Sometimes it's striking orange but sometimes it calms down a little bit. Sometimes it's a little bit of violet mix with orange. It's just amazing.

Suddenly Lucas put a ring in front of me and my jaw fell. I covered my mouth and turned to him. He smiled and kneeled down on the ground.

"Crystal Lemiere, will you marry me?" He asked and I wasn't expecting him to propose me here. He just got permission from my dad last week and now he's proposing me.

"Yes!" I answered without any hesitation. He crashed his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both looked at each other and he chuckled.

"Let me put the ring on." He said and I nodded. I gave him my left hand and he slipped the ring to my ring finger. I looked at it and it's so beautiful.

"So.. officially engaged to Lucas Vecton now?" I asked him and he smirked.

"You're mine forever."

"I'm yours." I smiled. Lucas put his arm around my shoulder and we looked at the view together.

"I love you." I said.

"Love you too." He said.

"I can't believe until now.. I'm in love with a freaking ex-mafia like you."

"I was a mafia when we met.. I was cruel to you and hurted you a lot of times." He said and I chuckled.

"Well.. if you didn't do that, I wouldn't be in love with you. It's a process.. I guess."

"Yeah.. Maybe you're right."

"So.. are you sure you want to spend your whole life with me?" I asked as I turned my head to him. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes."

"I'm stubborn."

"I know."

"I'm annoying."

"Yup, I know."

"I'm clingy."

"I love it."

"I will be a bitch when I'm on my period."

"Yeah.. I know that."

"I'm a really good girl though."

"I know that too."

"I'm cute."

"Uhmmm.. about that.." He joked and I smacked his arm hard glaring at him.

"I'm kidding babe, geez.."

"I'm a freaking lion when I'm mad." I hissed and he chuckled.

"I know that." He backhugged me and kissed my cheek.

"You're ready for that?"

"So ready love." He kissed the side of my head.

"Crystal Vecton. I already love it." I smiled widely.

"Your dad will kill me for real later on before the wedding." Lucas said worried.

"He won't. He likes you already, don't worry."

"How do you know?" I turned my head to him and he raised his eyebrows.

"I just know.."

"Know?" He asked suspiciously.

"How's Ethan?" I met his brother yesterday and he's cute. His brother literally hit on me in front of his brother.. unbelievable.

"Ethan? Dead." He said and I pinched his arm.

"He's dead after flirting with you."

"Oh come on.. we have a really big gap of age. You silly boy." I kissed his cheek and he chuckled. He faced me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close. He leaned closer to me and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Gosh.. I love you so much. It's crazy." He whispered and I smiled.

"Hey! Hey! No kissing until the wedding day!" We both turned to the boat that was currently sailing towards our both. I looked at my dad disbelief and Lucas chuckled.

"Well.. I guess.. I can't kiss you until the wedding."

"What are you doing here?" I asked my dad and my mom. My dad glared at Lucas again and I rolled my eyes. My dad gestured him that he's keeping his eyes on Lucas. Lucas chuckled and gave him a thumbs up.

"Daddy!" I hissed and he glared at me.

"What? Don't daddy me! I can lock you anywhere in the world so you won't get married to this bastard who will take down your last name and put his last name on you!" My dad said coldly and my mom smacked his arm.

"Do you want me to take down your last name and put back mine?" My mom said in the same cold tone as my dad. I laughed big time.

"Take that!" I smirked and my dad rolled his eyes.

"Nicholas Lemiere!" My mom hissed and my dad put his straight face again. I turned to Lucas and crashed my lips to him.

"Crystal!" I ignored my dad and kept kissing Lucas.

"Crystal Lemiere! Don-"

"Nicholas Lemiere!" Thanks mom for controling dad.