Chapter 27 - Bad Feeling

Crystal Lemiere

I kinda get it why Lucas is Kristopher's favorite, he's very smart. He gave his idea how to get Kristopher out and suggested my dad some strategy. I just can't stop looking at him with my dreamy eyes. I love his handsome face, his muscular body, his sexy eyes and his sexy brain.

"You look like an idiot." Aiden said and I smacked his arm. I turned my head to Lucas again and just looking at him dreamy. The meeting went good and when I was going to him.. my dad stopped me and dragged me out. He told me that he swore he will never let me be with Lucas but little did he know I don't care about his opinion.

When he was talking to the others, I slipped out from him and walked towards Lucas' meeting room. I know he's there with Deandre and some of his guards. I slowly walked to his place when I heard..

"I just need to face Kristopher alone, I can't bring Nicholas and the others with me." Lucas said and I took out my phone to record them talking.

"But The 7 Gold Lifes want to kill them too.. You can't do this alone. I bet Crystal will follow you around." Deandre said.

"I can't let her come with us. It's too dangerous. She's good and has a good skill but we're dealing with Kristopher here not just a random mafia like me." Lucas said.

"You're already fall over heels with this girl huh?"

"I am."

"Then you should ask her and talk.. Don't make this decision yourself." Deandre said and I heard Lucas sigh. I stopped the recording and walked into the room.

"Hey.. How are guys doing?" I asked and they both looked so shock. I sat down across Lucas and he just looked at me blankly.

"Where's your dad?" Deandre asked.

"Talking to the other guys." I said and smiled to him.

"Okay."

"Can you leave us alone?" I said to Deandre and he smirked looking at us both. He left us along and closed the door.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked and I looked at him seriously.

"Swear to me.."

"Wow woman.. Swear about what?" He asked.

"Swear to me that you will never leave me behind. Everywhere you go.. I will go."

"You heard my conversation with Deandre huh?" He smiled and looked at me calmly.

"Swear to me now!" I hissed.

"Crystal.. I can't."

"Why can't you?" I asked and he got up from his seat. He walked to me and sat on the table in front of me. He held my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Why? Do you like me that much?" He asked and I looked at him glaring.

"Hey.. there's a lot of guys out there who's better than me. After we're done with Kristopher, you and I won't see each other again."

"So we won't see each other again after this?" I asked and he nodded.

"What if I tell you that I like you.. You will still leave me after this done?" I asked him and he smiled. He kissed my hand and pinched my nose.

"So do you like me?" He smirked and I let go of his hands glaring.

"No."

"Then it's settle.." He said as he got up and I got up from my seat.

"Fine fine.. I like you." I said and he turned to me smiling.

"Really?"

"Don't make me punch you, Lucas. You should be honoured that this is my first time saying it to any man!" I hissed at him and glared at him hard.

"We'll talk about it later." He kissed my cheek but I caught his arm.

"No.. We talk about it now." I pushed his body down so he sat down on the table. He smiled looking at me and held my hands.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Us.. Promise me that you.. No no.. Swear to me that you will take me along with you everywhere." I said looking at him seriously.

"I don't want to see you in danger."

"Oh don't give me that speech, Lucas. Okay fine.. let's do this.." I coughed a little bit and looked at him seriously.

"Lucas will you be my boyfriend?" I asked and then coughed, "Yes, Crystal. I will be your boyfriend." I answered it myself in a really low tone. He laughed looking at me and he kissed my cheek.

"You are damn adorable." He said.

"You can't go anywhere without me. I'm your girlfriend now." I said and he ruffled my hair.

"That's my line so you're still my friend." He said and I looked at him disbelief.

"Did you just reject me?"

"Babe, I like you but let's talk about it later on." He said as he got up from his seat.

"No no no.. we have to talk about it now." I said and he hugged me.

"I promise.. We'll talk about this later on. Okay?" He said and I shook my head.

"Talk about it now or I'll break your arm." I threatened him.

"Crystal.. I need to have another meeting with the others. Let's talk about it later on. Okay?" I hugged him tightly preventing him to go.

"You're such an asshole."

"I am." I hit his back and he groaned in pain.

"I'm not sorry for it." I hissed coldly and he chuckled.

"I promise. I promise, we'll talk about it later on." I said as he out his hands on my shoulders. He leaned to me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I promise. You know I always keep my promise right?"

"If you don't, I will kick your ass and kill you."

"That sounds like a good idea." He smiled and ruffled my hair. He walked out from the room leaving me alone. I sat down on the chair and sighed.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"