•Seventeen•

Warning- { Sensitive// Venerable and touching scenes}

It was my fourth hour into the night and I was now smashed, falling around the crowd and 'accidentally' pushing my body against others.

I held a glass of Vodka and coke in my palm and aimlessly tripped around the so called 'dance floor'. I flinched when bumping into someone but I immediately laughed afterwards.

"Sorry!" I giggled, chugging down half of my drink as the man laughed and turned around and smiled down on me.

"Don't worry princess... now. What's someone as gorgeous as you doing alone so later?" He muttered, I just shrugged and continued drinking.

"I like drinking! A-and today's been f-fucking fuck!" I yelled, laughing to myself as he huffed and bit his bottom lip.

"You should get going home babe, I'll walk you out." He spoke, placing a hand on the bottom of my back as I quivered at his touch and shook my head.

"I-it's fine.." I whispered as he began pushing me out of the club and into the dark streets of London.

When outside he smirked at me just to grab my wrists and pin me against the wall as I widened my eyes and stared at him in horror and fear.

"S-s-stop." I whimpered as he chuckled and began to lay pepper kisses down my neck. I held my breath and squeezed closed my eyes, not bothering to kick him away as he was much larger than me.

He sucked my skin, only forcing me to moan and breath heavily afterwards. When re-opening my eyes I saw figures in the corner of my view. Immediately I began to whimper and call out.

"H-help!" I shrieked, hitting the mans chest as he grunted and felt mine.

Relief went through my body as I felt the large mass on my frame forcefully pulled away from me.

I didn't bother looking up and just slipped down the wall and began sobbing helplessly into the raw red palms of my hands...
- - - - - -

A/n

Sorry if this chapter is intense! Just wanted to add some drama

Happy Valentines Day and thank you for 900 reads!

Btw Shredda is my valentine after forcing him over Twitter :) xx