•Fourty-four•

{Semi-smut// Be warned}

Upon arriving back at our hut, Simon immediately pulled my bag off of my arm and grabbed onto my face just to connect our lips together again. I smiled into his touch and kissed back, messing with the bottom of his shirt in desperation.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" Simon whispered seductively in my ear, I exhaled sharply and nodded my head just for him to remove his shirt over his head.

I bit my lip, my eyes scanning his body up and down as a smirk sat gently on my face. I placed my hand on his stomach, running my finger over his slight lines of definition as he chuckled and held my lower back.

I moved my head towards his neck, my lips pressing against his skin as I sucked at it and listened to the soft and sweet noises of him panting and moaning quietly.

Once pulling away I smirked at all of the red, purple and blue marks of his skin. Simon just licked his lips and tugged on the bottom of my dress. I nodded and removed it over my head.

"The things I could do with you right now are unreal.." He whispered again, I  bit my lip and nodded down at my feet.

"Do what you want to me Minter." I whispered in response, he swiftly gripped my waist and pinned me against the wall just to kiss down my neck and along my collar bone.

"Ah... fuck." I whimpered, holding the back of his head tightly and allowing him to pick me up so that my legs could wrap around his waist. The passion in the air was no longer there, it was now full of lust and desperation.

"Take me to our bedroom." I spoke into his ear, he chuckled and held me up against his body as he began to walk over to our bedroom. When we were inside he quickly dropped me down onto the bed and crouched over me.

His hands reached to the back of my bra, unclipping it as I panted and dropped back my head and looked at the ceiling. His hands roamed around my breasts and his tongue and lips made me moan when coming into contact with those areas

I moaned loudly, my hand griping Simon's hair strongly. He had given in and began to remove his jeans and pants, I bit my lip and looked into his eyes that were glistening with passion.

My hands messed with the top of my knickers as I swiftly pulled them down and let them sit at my ankles as he looked down at my area and nodded.

"Are you gonna join me or are you just gonna stand and stare?" I asked abruptly, Simon laughed and joined me on the bed. He crouched over me, his hands on either side of my head as I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

"Make sure to pull out afterwards." I ordered, he rolled his eyes playfully and placed a sloppy kiss on my plump lips.

"No promises." He whispered into my ear, I closed my eyes and allowed the scene to unravel as I screamed and moaned into the hot air..
- - - - - -

A/n

Sorry for the lack of updates but I've run out of pre-written ones yet again so it'll take me a while to write some more!

Also I was noticed by Simon the other day on Twitter and I nearly died lmao xx

I promise to update more but I need a bit of time!

Thank you for reading! I love you all xx