Professor Snape x Student Reader (Part 1/2): "Good Guy"

Key:

First Name: f/n

Last Name: l/n

House: h/s

Eye Colour: e/c

Hair Colour: h/c

Hair Length: h/l

-

For one to say that Professor Snape was what most would class as a 'good person', was far from the truth to the average student. . .

Y/n just happened to be an above average in a sort of weird way student, which thought the broody Professor to just be another unknown creature waiting for her to class him as something more than a "good person" or a "bad person" after all this wasn't what the muggles called a "Disney movie."

The Slytherin girl (sorry if you're another house, but just bear with me for this story) ran through the nearly empty hallways of Hogwarts desperately running for her life! (okay maybe a little melodramatic, BUT STILL) Whilst half-caring if she caused someone to fall over, she simply half heartily yelled an apology at them but could not stop running, due to the fact she was already exceptionally late.

(oh, right, a bit of context. Currently, you are 8 minutes and 46. . 47. .48 seconds late to your first period potions class with Professor douche en stein, hahaha, just kidding, its snappy wappy.)

But anyway, again, back to the story.

You FINALLY manage to rush down the cold dungeon stairs with only one slightly twisted ankle.

You trudge your way to the heavy door but stop,

"It's okay y/n, it's okay," he's less likely to take many points off you because you're a Slytherin."

You quickly fix up your h/l h/c and push the door open. . . Only to slam it, face first, into the Gryffindor boy Seamus Finnagin . . . . .Aghh shit.

"OMG FINNY ARE YOU OKAY?" you half-screech/yell to him whilst kneeling beside him, trying to elevate his head in order to stop his fresh bleeding nose.

"DAMN, I'M SO SORRY, YOU'RE BLEEDING EVERYWHERE!" you state obviously.

"Miss l/n." you hear a familiar flat and unfeeling voice say. . .

Right, you were late, to Professor douche en stein. . .crap.

"Umm, ye-yes Professor?" you swiftly stand up, dropping Seamuses head onto the concrete floor in the process.

I'm so sorry!!! You scream at him telepathically.

"Now. Please tell me Miss l/n . ." he starts whilst pacing in-front of the classroom, causing a few fellow Slytherin's to snicker, especially that bastard Malfoy and his goons.

Here we go you think . . .

"Can you tell me what your cohort has done for the past 10 minutes of class?"

"N-no Professor," you reply dully, knowing where this is heading. . .

"Well, that's a shame now isn't it. . .Well, can you tell me whyyy you are late to probably the most important class of your entire punitive Hogwarts school year? And why you decided to hit mister Finnagin in the face with the door? He was, just answering it due to the fact that the ENTIRE CLASS could hear you pathetically wheezing on the other side!"

He finishes obviously peeved and annoyed.

"Longbottom, take him to the nurse already," he scoffs.

Neville stumbles from his desk causing Malfoy to finally burst into laughter, and Neville quickly pulls Seamus from the classroom.

When there is only silence once again, you begin. . .