Professor Lupin x Student Reader One-Shot Lemon: "The Midnight Witch"

(This story was requested by the lovely: 'that-fanfic-chick', thank you so much for the suggestion and I hope you enjoy it ;)

-

Key:

First Name: f/n

Last Name: l/n

House: h/s

Eye Colour: e/c

Hair Colour: h/c

Hair Length: h/l

-

Lupin POV

Sitting alone in an office really allows one's mind to wonder, at least, that's what Remus Lupin found, as he sat, alone, in his office, during his free hour-long period, mind wondering too- you.

It all started, the first time I saw her perform. . .

Dumbledore had allowed the "Midnight Witches", a student made rock band to perform for some one night only charity event organized by Hermione to raise funds for S.P.E.W.

No one really knew what Dumbledore was thinking to have such a concert, but by God, I was a changed man after that night. . . Mainly due to the lead guitarist and singer of the band. . .

Y/n. . .

That night, the dining hall was filled with flashing lights and smoke protruding from hundreds of unknown locations.

Mini fireworks went off above the audience of excited students and slightly overpowered teachers.

But what caught my eye the most was her. . .

Her radiant h/c hair glistened with sweat and conditioner. . .

And her eyes, lined with blacks and soft browns, made her vibrant e/c eyes pierce through all the stage lights, whilst a slight purple haze was cast over them, mystifying me.

AND GOD, the clothes she wore! They hugged her physic soo damn well. . .The AC/DC shirt she wore matched the witches performance of "Highway to Hell", A favourite of mine from back in my times at Hogwarts.

And that amazingly short pleated skirt and fishnets she wore to match made my mind swim with terrible thoughts, at least . . . for a teacher . . .

She is so amazingly beautiful and talented, he thought on that night. . .

A frown creased his face, as he knew he should limit himself to what was appropriate to say, even to himself.

Y/n was his student. . No matter if she was now starting her final year at Hogwarts . . .

Lupin was quickly snapped back into reality as he became aware of a soft melody playing in the distance, at first thinking it was the memory sneaking its way back into his mind, but he finally realizes that the noise is coming from the music room. . .

Y/n?

Lupin quickly stands and excitedly moves towards the door, but swiftly calms himself and mentally slaps himself for acting like the hungry teenager that he was back in the day. . .

So long ago.

Lupin frowns again at this thought, and steps into the deserted hallway, making his way towards the music room.

Your POV

You had been at it for about 10 minutes now . . . Just playing this damn old song that you loved so much more than what you constantly had to play. . .