Professor Lockhart x Student Reader One-Shot Lemon: "Love?. .No"

A big big thanks to @obliviate_me for the idea to write a story about Lockhart, as I actually hadn't thought about it before. But anyway, to the story. . .

QUICK NOTE: There is swearing and vulgar language, so please read with this in mind, thank you.

-

Key:

First Name: f/n

Last Name: l/n

House: h/s

Size (trust me, it sounds funny now, but it makes sense later XD): s/z

-

Lockhart POV

The classroom was empty, Gilderoy Lockhart sat waiting for his class to arrive following the end of lunch. . .

He flicked up the sheets on his desk to see that he had second-year students. He sighed and sat up at the desk, lazily brushing his fingers through his hair.

The students began to file into the classroom, taking their seats and chatting happily with friends. The occasional group of girls eyes would flick up to the Professor, followed by childish giggling, which, was meant to be amongst themselves-but-the Professor knew all too certainly what it meant. . .

A lot of the girls at the school-especially the younger ones- made it quite obvious they thought the Professor was 'cute'. To put it simply- it was never going to happen. He found their teenage boyband like fantasies.

What am I doing here?. . . I should be out, experiencing ACTUAL adventures, living my best life. . .Finding lov-

The Professor snaps out of his reflection immediately, scared of the thought of love, and instead opts to stand up and begin teaching the lesson, rather than facing his unconscious mind.

"Okay class, today we are going to be studying unicorns. Although we can't have a live specimen, hahaha. . .That doesn't mean we can't have a fun and interesting lesson. . ."

*Time skip*

Needless to say, it was a pretty boring lesson. . .

The Professor sighed and had a quick look at his schedule for the rest of the day, to see that he only had one more DADA lesson . . .

"Sixth years huh. . .Well, they're not too bad."

Your POV

"Aghhh, DADA is sooo bad!"

"Pfftt, hahaha f/n, stop whinging."

"Hahaha, I can't help it Cass, not only is the subject not interesting, but Professor Lockhart is just so, soo-"

"Up himself?" She finishes predictive of you.

"Yes! up himself. He knows that all the girls in the school fancy him, so he acts like such a dochebag."

"Yes f/n, I know, I know, you've told me this ten-THOUSAND times."

"Well, when will it sink into your head?"

She ponders for a moment, her brow creasing in thought, "When Professor Lockhart stops being a hot piece of ass."

"Hahaha, ewww shut up!" You exclaim.

"Come on, you think he's totally fuckable as well, don't deny it."

"Denying it~" you slyly reply.