The only two Left Chapter 6

Around campus people started talking about a huge fight that happened between Mindy and Diana. There were a lot of rumors as well that weren't even true....at least I think. Kevin hasn't been answering my texts and I sent him over 7 apologies. I think the start of my college year would be.....tragically shocking. In the morning while I was getting ready for class. I got this text message from an unknown person.
I put my blow dryer down slowly and pick up my phone. I read the text and it said. "They will soon know who you are". Dude! I was super creeped out! Who's they?! What am I?! Besides the fact that I'm half fish! I texted back as if I didn't understand the message and just said "I think you got the wrong number".
Anddddd sent. I quickly put down my phone and continued to blow dry my hair. Then I got another text message that startled me cause my phone vibrated. It was from Kevin what a relief. (Relax man stop spamming me jeez 😂 apology accepted! BTW we're getting a quiz in global today.) I texted back.(oh crap I didn't study! Oh and I just got a weird text from an unknown caller and I'm pretty freaked out. Sos!)
He replied back. (😲Yikes, what did it say?! Also I can come over and bring you my notes 😉) I said back.(I...I don't think I should tell you it's pretty weird and maybe this person was high 😅 No worries) He replies back. (😑fine whatever but if that person texts you again let me be the first to know!)
I texted back. (Roger that see you soon!😊💕).....wait...ROGER THAT?! WHO SAYS THAT??! IT'S 2018! 😣 ugh! Back to the story. My outfit was pretty simple. A nice floral dress with a sweater. I put my hair down like I always do. Then I heard a knock at my door. It was Amber. Note this reader...I made the most cringest smile I swear it looked like I was about to pee myself when I saw her. "Oh hey Ams...Amy bear." I said trying to be funny. "What?" She says with her arms crossed and for some reason she was still in her pajamas. "That's your new nickname! So how can I help?" I said trying to push that whole nickname thing to the side. "We are in big trouble like huge and Diana is freaking out" Amber says. Okay... "We"?! I never wanted to be in this mermaid club thing! I just got here for Petes sake!
"This morning I got a weird message from an unknown person and.." Amber interuppted me. "Hurry let me see it!" She yelled. I ran to the bathroom almost tripping on my fuzzy carpet that had the laughing emoji on it. Amber rolled her eyes. I took my phone and brought it to her. When she was reading the message she was shocked. "Of course you'd get this type of message. 😒" Amber face slowly seemed less suprised. Amber threw my phone at me so I could catch it. "Come on let's go see Diana." She says with a rough voice. I stood still at my door way nervously. Amber looked back at me. "What? I don't bite as hard now let's go." She says sounding pissed. I stood there in silence and didn't say anything. "Ugh! Don't make me use my powers on you! We have to go this is an emergency!" She yelled. "I...I have a global quiz in a few hours and I didn't study..." I said with a low voice. Amber let out a big sigh and groan. "SERIOUSLY?! Come on you could borrow my notes!" She grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me upstairs.
"Ow Ow ow!" I yelled in pain. A few minutes later Kevin arrived at my dorm.
He knocked a couple of times and let out a huge sigh. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Jamie could already be in class! Ugh!" He walked away with his global notebook in his hand. Back at Diana's dorm it was nice to see her again. Minus
The endless crying. When she saw me she ran and hugged me tightly.
"Oh my gosh I'm so happy to see you! Alive! Last night was horrible for me! I had to kick Mindy out and I think she plotting something." She says sobbing.
I wiped Diana's tears off her pink cheeks. "Don't cry💕I'm pretty sure me and this bad ass necklace can go against her." I said trying to seem cool. Amber karate chopped my arm from her face and I dropped to the ground crying in pain. "WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU!" I yelled. "Jamie be serious here...you could actually be a target for some fairy and you could get hurt. And by hurt I mean....that this whole town can know that mermaids exist!" Amber told me. "Yeah and my pod will have to tell us to move somewhere else.. or even worse....go into hiding." Diana said sounding threatened. Amber grabbed my hand and helped me up.
"Mindy is so over dramatic...but she was also drunk last night. She says that she thinks we've been hiding things from her. And I kicked her out last night" Diana says in a guilty tone. "Where do you think she could have gone? Who would she sleep with?" Amber asked.
Diana shrugged. Amber to a near mirror to fix her makeup. So I just stood there looking at Diana. Diana smiled at me and said "Sorry I dragged you up here like this...it was important." I nodded and blushed. There was an awkward silence and then I finally said "I think I should go back to my dorm and finish blow drying my hair." Diana took my hand and look at my fuzzy hair. " Let me do it...And maybe add a hairband that'll go perfectly with that dress."
Diana sat me down in a nice white chair in front of a mirror. Diana smelled like one of those expensive scented perfumes. Her hair was light blonde and cut short. She wore a pink floral blouse and jeans; and white vans. When she was done she pressed her cheeks against mine and looked at the mirror. I looked at the mirror too but I wasn't looking at myself.....I was looking at her. Then she slowly turned her head to look at me.
We were so close that our lips could touch. She looked at my brown eyes and my red lips and I looked at her pretty blue eyes and pink plump lips that were ready to kiss mine. Amber was done applying makeup and stood up froze and shocked to see us so close that we could kiss. "Diana??Let's go to class." She yelled in an angry tone. Diana stood up and looked at amber. That moment was wonderful and my face was so flushed with pink. I pat my cheeks so my face could go back to its regular color.
Amber left the room and close the door behind her. Diana whispered in my ear saying "Let's swim together one day..." she said with a neutral face. She gave me no hints of interest. But that moment...was a sign. She left the room and I head to my dorm to grab my book bag. Ps reader this story is gay asf! 😂😂❤❤🌈🌈🌈🌈 and I wanna keep pushing your gay buttons!! BTW thank you everyone that reads this story! I really wanna start a Sims 4 series on this book but that wouldn't be able to happen unless thus whole book is finish! Now back to the story my babies!!!👄💋👅. In Class I felt something was about to happen in my gut. I sat next to Diana and she seemed calm. Amber was using a nail file to fix her nails. The same professor came back but this time her hair was in a bun and she was holding a young women's hand. This young women looked like a collage student. A lot of people in the classroom gasped and whispered to each other. Amber was shocked and angry; Diana tried to hide her face with a textbook and I?....well I looked straight at her. Diana whispered in my ear. "That's my ex..Dylan. Mindy is really planning something."