The White Siren part 3 Chapter 10

Dylan flew right beside Diana and started helping her. Dylan took out some blue potion bottle out of her pocket and poured the substance on the ground. It didnt sink beneath the sand though....it sat there. "Stand back Dylan" told Diana and she nodded. Dylan made the liquid shape into a magic circle under her feet. The blue magic circle began to glow bright and big. Dylan raise the circle in front of her to face the Siren. Her herself had a face of horror on and she was ready to flee. "I need to get help! They are stronger then they look!"
"Throw your ball into my magic circle! We can combine our powers!"
Dylan yelled. "What?! Are you crazy?! Do you know how much distruction we can cause!? The explotion will be seen! This can be on the news! Humans-" Diana was cut off by Dylan.
"Just do it!" I told Diana.
Diana used all her might and threw it into the circle. Everything was so bright! Once it hit it did explode and all we heard was a terrifying screech of the White siren. The explotion was so big that it blew her into the water half way meeting the shore. Her tail was exposed and I'm pretty sure she was out cold.

 Her tail was exposed and I'm pretty sure she was out cold

Then the ground started to shake.
"Whats going on?!" I fell onto the floor. "I dont know..." Diana mumbled to herself. Then up into the distance was saw Mindy quickly swimming to the beach as fast as possible yelling something.. I couldnt really make out what she was trying to say.
"Is that...?" Dylan asked.
"Oh my gosh its Mindy!" Diana screamed in shock.

"Guys! We gotta get out of here! Run!"
Mindy was still in the cold water while saying this ready to get out of there. "I didnt get too far! Sorry I ditched Dee but There are Dolphins in...in Packs! Heading this way! And Sirens too!" She yelled in fear.

in Packs! Heading this way! And Sirens too!" She yelled in fear

"She must have called reinforcements..." Dylan said turning to look at the body of the women.
Then I heard faint screeching of Sirens not so far away.
"Guys we cant take them on! There must be like 10 of them or even 20! Lets not risk it!" I said. I jumped into the water. "We're out numbered Diana...sorry" Dylan said taking Diana by the hand. 😑Smooth Dylan....smooth. "What about Amber?! And the moon!" Diana asked Dylan. Dylan sighed "Maybe I can come up with something to help you with that.. but I cant promise you anything." Diana hugged Dylan and looked her into her eyes for confirmation. She took a big splash into the water. Dylan went back into her little fairy form and went into the water herself. The ocean water was dark no light source but Dylan. Thank goodness we remembered our way back. On the way to the waterfall the cave almost collapse on us. Once we were the water fall everything was back to normal and the sun was coming up. We all took a big sigh of relief that we made it out of there alive. I looked over at Dylan and she was soaked. "Fairies arent made for swimming..😅" She took of her jacket and sqeezed the water out of her shirt
Diana was huddling with Mindy. They were cold. Dylan came up to me and handed me her jacket. 😐"Whats this?" I asked. "Here just take it. Your gonna catch a cold" She said.
"Why dont you give that to Diana?😒" I snapped back. She ignored what i said and put it on my back. 😕😶I started to blush "W..whatever" I stuttered. "Come on lets head back to campus. We dont have much time..class is starting soon and we have to help Amber." Dylan told us. Mindy nodded and we headed for the van. By the time we got there it was 6:13. We got out of the car and tip toed our way to Diana's dorm. Ambers body was still there. Someone was at the edge of the bed with her. A women with dark brown hair and wearing jeans and a sweater. We all froze standing in the doorway. None of us knew who she was. We all shared looks. The women brushed her hand against Ambers face and touched her tail. "Who are you?" Dylan asked. The women was in tears and she didnt seem very nice at the time. "You...harmed my sister...you hurt her." She mumbled under her breath. I couldnt make out what she was saying. She stood up quick and screamed. A high pitched sound only mermaids could hear. I covered my ears and Diana and Mindy did the same. Dylan just stood there confused. "You dont hear that???!!!!" I asked her at the top of my lungs.
"Hear what?" She asked. Forget it.. Dylan shook her head she didnt understand whats happening so she took out another tiny potion bottle and did the same thing she did on the beach. The women stopped screaming and layed her eyes on Dylan. "Do have no heart?" The women asked and as she said that sharp teeth started to form in her mouth. The women ran for Dylan but I remember that Dylan had some barrier on her.
The women slammed her fists and the envisible barrier. Diana was horrified. "Who are you!?!" Dylan asked for the second time. No...answer....just screams. "Shes a siren.." Diana said.
"Her...sister" Mindy told us. "You MERMAIDS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU ARE IN" The women told us. She slowly backed away and went out the window. I ran to see where she went. "Oh my gosh! Shes like in endermen in minecraft!" 😨 The women walked away phasing out disapeering and reapearing..she looked so scary. With her hands in her pockets passing the parking lot and into the forest.

"I need a huge cup of coffee" Mindy yawned. Dylan turned around and faced Diana. I could tell Diana was so over this... who knew what was going on in her head. "I'm gonna go into my room and see if i could find anything
To help Amber...even if she doesnt like me so much"
Mindy laughed a little. "She hates you 😂" Mindy walked out of the room.
"Thank you for the help Dylan" Diana said sweetly and i can tell she was so tired. Dylan left the room and Diana sat down on her bed. I was still standing by the window. "Sorry i wasnt much of a help...i feel useless and stupid." 😣😔😟 I said in disapointment. "Hey...dont say that you did what you can. Your only a beginner mermaid anyway. You still have alot to learn" Diana sighed. I shrugged and sat next to her. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked at me...She was so close to me.
Her legs were crossed and she was so laid back and chill. I looked at her and smiled. "This was fun..even though our girls night didn't go as planned." I said looking at the cold pizza box. Diana patted me on the back. "Lets wait for everyone to come back then i'll treat all of us to some breakfast at the cafe. How does that sound?😊💕" I nodded and felt good inside. After all the stuff we had to go through tonight i think everyone deserves a nice hot meal before a stressful class🌯🍲☕🍳.

Dylan came back with a white marble cup. She put it under Ambers nose. Diana went to go see whats happening. Amber started openning her eyes. Diana wrapped her arms around her. "Dee? Hey....whats going on. I feel drained" Amber said.
"Diana the moon drained Ambers energy...i think its best that she stays in her dorm today. Some rest and a good bowl of soup." Dylan said with her arms crossed. Mindy came back with her cup of coffee and she sat next to me. Amber sat up from the bed. "I feel very dizzy😷" Amber said then she looked at Dylan. Diana held onto her. Dylan waved hi to Amber.
"Dylan woke you up. And I'm planning to get us all breakfast at the cafe!😄 I'll bring you some soup Amber." Diana said leaving. Mindy and Diana headed for the Cafe. I realized i was still wearing Dylans jacket. She was about to leave but i tapped on her. "Here's your jacket back" I said handing it to her.
"Keep it. Besides it looks good on you"
Dylan smirked😏

Thanks guys for reading!!! See you on the next chapter! Laters💕🐳🐚🐟🐋🐬🐙