The White Siren part 2 Chapter 9

Diana and Mindy speed down the staircases. I taking my time lost in thought of how this while mission will turn out. "She might be near the waterfall and wet rocks." Mindy suggested. "We should check there first. Me and Amber went there cause it was one of those days where my skin was just dry...you know...the scales. I'm afraid I'll be shedding. Like some sort of lizard." Diana explained.
"Didn't you ever used the moisture cream I gave you? Amber uses it." Mindy said back. Diana shook her head in disgust. "I don't like to use land people products. I like natural ocean water against my skin" Diana said proudly. That reminds me...Diana was born a mermaid. I blushed and put my hand on my cheek thinking out how beautiful she looked in the ocean. I was being left behind while the two were in a hurry.
We stopped at the parking lot where the van was sitting. It was dark out and the only thing shinning was the full moon. Mindy opened the front passenger seat then turned around and looked at Diana. "Looks like our little miss perfect forgot the lock the doors." Mindy sighed. "Here take this" Mindy handed me a designer sunglasses from under the passenger seat where there was a little drawer.
I took the glasses and put them on.
"Do I look bad?" I asked Diana blushing in embarrassment.
Diana giggled cutely💕😊😁. "Why would you think that?" Diana asked. My heart raced even faster this time once she said that. Mindy looked at us with her hands on her hips😐. "Ugh, Diana stop flirting your gonna make me barf. And by the way new girl.....you can keep those. Those Gucci glassed are last season anyways."
Those words made me so happy. I never had anything nice like this before or expensive. "Oh and please let me take you shopping for clothes. You look like you need a new look. Those clothes must be old.....and for men?" Mindy said with a confused expression. I was wearing a thin plaid shirt with some ripped jeans, black boots and my brothers thick scarf to top the look off. My style was the best! Mindy doesn't know what she's talking about😂.  And also....is IT WRONG FOR A GIRL TO WEAR MALE CLOTHING? SERIOUSLY?
Mindy wondered off to the other side of the car and Diana stayed by me.
I remember this moment clearly and still till this day...I loved it.
It was like the dark sky lit up and sparkles flew around us two.
At that moment...the earth was only focusing on us....Noone else.
Diana came close to my face. I took a step back trying to hide my red cheeks. She kept that gorgeous smile on and said. "♡I...think she's just jealous. I find your style to be..mainly...sexy and oh so attractive! Jamie....I'm...really starting to...---♡" Diana whispered but got interrupted by Mindy. She walked in front of us.
And stood there trying to figure out what was going on. I backed away quickly and turned around to take a large breather like i've been holding my breath for so long!!!😣😫😅. "Ummm...what..." Mindy asked. She didn't know how to put what she saw into words. Diana brushed herself off and smiled and played along with...whatever. "I was just...asking Jamie...what lipglosses she uses. That's all." 😄😅.
Mindy didn't really believe her.
"Are you sure? Cause to me it looked like a whole completely different thing." Mindy said.
I jumped in front of them trying to cut the conversation. "Shouldn't we get going? It's getting late. You girls get distracted too easily." I said then I patted Mindy's back and got into the back seat of the van. Diana gave Mindy a smirk before walking into the first passenger seat to sit down. Mindy just shrugged and got in the car. Throughout the ride I was blushing thinking about If Mindy didn't pop up what would happen? What would Diana say or do next? She might come closer till our lips met? No...of course not Jamie! I don't wanna ruin our relationship with...weird occurrences. As a matter of fact, as much as I love the flirting I don't want....to be in something like this. I'm not even sure of my feelings. This all just suddenly happened. The whole mermaid thing is a gift but.....I don't know yet. Once we got there I heard the water hitting those wet rocks and the smell of that salty water. The sky was cloudy and the moon was out for all to see! Seriously! You cant miss it!
Mindy parked on a cliff and below that cliff was the waterfall and a ton of trees. The way down was a walk  and you could get lost.
Mindy held Dianas hand and lead the way while I was walking behind them. It wasnt as dark cause the moon provided us with light.
"Gosh its creepy out here at night...seriously tho i can actaully see sirens hanging out here. Ugh😖" Mindy says in disgust and horror.
"The white siren is the queen of all sirens...she'd never want to bother us mermaids right? We're more powerful then them! They should know what they are messing with!"
Diana said in anger.
"Dee you know for a fact Sirens would want to get there hands on our powers....like they give a shit that we can distroy them. They would try it anyways." Mindy replied with a witty remark. I was just taking the information and stay silent. Like to be honest who wouldn't?? All of this is so interesting! Like things are happening! And they are explaining what I need to look out for! Forget that secret book I found! These two girls are my encyclopedia!😂