The White Siren part 1 Chapter 8

Diana wouldn't move from her place. Holding both hands up she refused to move. I was amazed that Diana cared so much for my life! Mindy stood there looking at us like....😑😑😑. "We should hear her out.." I said softly afraid to voice my own opinion. I mean! You would be scared too if you were in this situation! Two Light blue balls WHICH  look very dangerous ready to attack you! I don't even know my own powers yet! Diana didn't respond to me still facing Mindy one on one like a true worrior. "Don't want to fight you Dee. Your my bestie since freshman year. And what ever nonsense you just blurt out at me a few minutes ago sounds like someone else's plan." Mindy says sounds honest. Diana slowly let her arms down.
"So...someone tried to frame you as being the target? So they can distract us from finding the real culprit behind all this???!" 😀 I yelled. "Yeah....??? Um..wait.... is this girl the choosen one?" Mindy asked. "Yeah and I think this person her framed you is after Jamie and her necklace. The necklace can make ANYONE powerful over the full moon after the cycle is over....and--- Let me stop...i've said too much." Diana covered her mouth for the rest. Mindy
Ran to Amber''s body still in mermaid form. I was at the end of her tail and I examined the details. "So what do Sirens look like? And why would they do this?" I asked Mindy. Mindy looked down into the pale face of Amber and down at her dried tail. "Siren's are like mermaids but possesses dark powers. They don't have the powers we do though. There scales are black as the night and some of them might be right here on campus! Siren's
Really like the capture mermaids and steal there powers. Torture them...hurt them..and Etc." Mindy say's sadly. "Is Dylan a siren?" I felt too ashamed to ask.
Not wanting to bring back Diana's past relationship with her. "😩😧 No...she's a fairy and some fairies are nice and others not. And about the Siren thing
....have you heard the myth of The White Siren?" She Asked me. I shook my head no. How could I know? I've been a plain  human being my whole life!
"The White Siren could be the one who caused this" Mindy told us.
"It's rare for her to do something like this. She never causes any harm what so ever but....she IS a siren." Diana says. "We need to focus on Amber right now. She can't stay like this forever. We might need to reverse the transformation." Mindy says getting up to go to the bathroom to get a cup of water. "You sure that's gonna work?" I asked. "It's logical isn't it?" Diana asked me smiling. I blushed and quickly dodged that adorable smile. "I....I guess so." I said in a low voice. Chin up and walking proud Mindy walked out of the bathroom  ready to splash Amber with water.
"Stand back guys. I don't want any of you getting wet." Mindy stood inches
Away from Amber and I sat on Diana's bed. As soon as the water hit Amber. She woke up and got up fast.
In anger she took Mindy by the throat and In shock Mindy let go of that cup of water. A droplet touched Diana's leg...she started to loose balance. I was very surprised. I didn't expect Amber to wake up like that. "YOU!" Amber yelled. "Yeah...me" Mindy said in a scared voice. "Amber let her go. She didn't nothing wrong!" I told her.
But Amber acted like she didn't hear me. "Put her down..." Diana said softly and calm while wiping her tail with a near by blanket. "Amber?" I yelled out but she didn't hear me...it's almost like she couldn't. Diana got her legs back and she stood up. "Why can't she hear us..." Diana asked me.
"It's the tran...ce" Mindy said coughing. Diana quickly glanced at the open door that led to the small bathroom. She look at the sink and ran to it. She grabbed another cup and filled it with water. "What are you doing??!" I asked. "I don't wanna harm Amber but I'll turn her back into mermaid form." Diana told me.
"Y....yes do...it....hurry." Mindy says almost about to loose air.
Once splashed with water Amber fell onto the floor letting go of Mindy's neck. Mindy was coughing and gasping for air while Amber fainted again. "We need to go find this White Siren!" I told Mindy patting on her back. Diana grabbed her denim jacket ready to go. "Lead the way Mindy"
Diana said.

Hi readers so I've been very ill the past weeks and the sickness is back😣 and I'm trying my best to fight back. I'll get better soon! I kept this chapter short😊 See you in part 2!👋 Bye guys❤❤❤💕💕💕💕