Evil Like us

Sams p.o

It was late at night and I was just finishing unpacking I had put out my sewing machine put out all the fabric and had put out my cauldron and out different ingredients for poitons and put my spell book on a pedistal.

Jay was counting all the stuff he stole and Carlos was playing some game on the Tv. The girls came in. " woah love your side S" said Evie. "Thanks E I redecorated it and made it more me more evil more wicked" I said smirking.

"Jay what are you doing?" Mal asked.  "It's called stealing" Jay said. "Ok what's the point" asked Mal as she picked up a phone. "Well Mal its like buying whatever I want expect it's free" he said.

"Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world" Mal said. "M you sound just like your mum" I said as I looked into my purple and black wall mirror. " thank you" said Mal.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine" Jay said. "Die, suckers! Jay, come check this thing out. Man, It's awesome" Carlos said. Jay got up and started playing that game. " Guys do I have to remind you what we're all here for" said Mal.

" Fairy godmother blah blah blah Magic wand Blah blah blah" said jay. Me and everyone but Mal started laughing.

"This is are one chance to prove are selfs to are parents to prove we are evil and viscious and ruthless and cruel" Mal said. She's right this is are time to prove that we are worthy of being are parents kids.

"Yeah" she said to us. "Yeah" we all said. Mal clapped her hands. "Evie mirror me" she said. We all gathered around a table. "Mirror mirror on the.. in my hand where does fairy godmothers wand stand" she said.

Suddenly the image of the wand appeared in the tiny shard. " There it is" I said. "Zoom out" Carlos said. "Magic mirror not so close" Evie said. It zoomed way out till it was showing the entire planet. "Well that's helpful" I said sarcastically.

"Closer closer closer" Evie said. "Can I go back to my game am on level three" said Carlos. Finally it showed where the wand was. "Stop it's in a museum" Mal said. "Do we know where it is?" I asked.

Carlos typed something into his laptop. "2.3 miles from here" he said. " so what are we waiting for let's go" I said.

We all quitely left the dorm room. I was the last one till I noticed that Carlos was back playing that stupid game. "Carlos" I whispered. "Coming" he said.

He ran out and we both ran to catch up with the rest.

................................................................
We finally arrived at the museum.

" ok we're here what now?" I asked. "E check your mirror" Mal said. "Why is mascara smudged?" She asked. " Yeah and hey while your at it see if you can find us the wand" Mal said.

"Sure this way" Evie said. We all followed her to the front entrance we looked threw the glass windows on the door and saw all kinds of different things. On monitors we saw king Triton tridents the glass slippers a replica of the enchanted rose and in the centre of the room we saw Maleficents spinning wheel.

A guard turned around in a chair and we all ducked.  I smirked. " guys I know how we can get in" I said. "How?" Asked Mal. I smirked. "Watch and learn" I said. I stepped towards the door and began to sing.

"Come little children I'll take thy away into a land of enchantment come little children the times come to play here in my garden of magic" i sang. The guard stood up wide eyed and unlocked the door letting us in.

"Aaaaaaaa" i continued to sing and made him prick his finger on the spindle and fell asleep in front of it. "That.was.so.cool" Jay said smirking. "What you expect am a Sanderson" I said. "Let's get the wand before the guard wakes up" Mal said.