The Coronation

Sams p.o

Finally it was here the day we've been waiting for the coronation. The day when me and the others would steal the wand and free the villains. But even though they acted like jerks I still feel unsure about this and I knew I wasn't the only one. I just put on my laced mask. "So guys what do you think of your outfits"I asked Mal Evie Jay and Carlos. "There amazing" Said Evie. "Thanks E" I Said. "So are you guys ready for this" Said jay. "I don't think any of us are Jay but it's not like we have a choice" I said. We all nodded and went outside to the carriages. We got in them and away we went to the cathedral.

.............................................................................................................
Meanwhile on the isle

Willow was currently sitting in Ursulas fish and chips with Gil youngest son of Gaston Harry the middle child of Captain Hook and Uma daughter of Ursula. Willow just sat there at the TV screen. "At last, here we are, broadcasting live
from the coronation, where prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm snow white, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Said the announcer.  "Hey guys it's starting" she said. Harry Gil uma and everyone else ran over to the screen waiting for the time for the barrier to break down. "You better not mess this up moron" willow thought.

...................................................................................................................
Sams P.O

Me and the others had just arrived and we were taken to the balcony where we waited for coronation to begin. I knew I wasn't the only one questioning if we should actually do it.

............................................................................................................................

Meanwhile on the isle Mal had just appeared on screen wi5 Ben wearing the dress. Harry Gil Uma and Willow were wide eyed. "Well well if it isn't little mally" said Harry. "She looks like a ..." willow re the announcer finished it. "Princess now let's see who this beauty is wearing" Snow White said before pulling out a card. "Evie and Sam" she said. "What no freaking way" willow said slightly angry. "Two people named Evie and Sam designed her gown" Snow White said. "Well it's official am going to kill Sam" said willow. "Hey relax Willow once we are free you can kill him and torture him for this" Uma Said. Willow nodded.

..................................................................................................
Sams p.o

The choir had just began singing as Ben had entered and everyone started bowing at the almost kin as he passed them. We bowed as best we could. He finally stopped at the spell jar we're fairy godmother took his fathers crown off him and onto him. " do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long" Said Fairy godmother.

"I do solemnly swear" Ben said. "Then it is my honour and my Joy to bless are new king" fairy godmother said. Suddenly the wand was snatched from her hand and it wasn't any of us or Mal

...................................................................................

Meanwhile on the isle.

The others has just witnessed the wand being taken. "Yes yes we got it" Said Uma. Suddenly the ground began to rumble like an earthquake. "What's going on asked Gil who was holding on to a table. "The barrier must be broken we're free we're finally free" Said willow who was grinning.

................................................................................................................

Sams p.o

The person who stole it was.....Jane

Me and the others came down form the balcony. We barged through the doors where we saw Mal now had the wand. "Mal give me the wand " Ben said. "Stand back" Mal said. " it's ok" Ben said. "Ben i said stand back" Said Mal. "I told you so" Said Audrey. I took out my book and found the cat transformation spell my aunts and mum used on binks.
"Go on I dare you" I said to Audrey" who then went to her grandmother. "Lets go" Carlos said. "Yeah it's payback time" I Said. "You really want to do this" Ben asked us. "We have no choice Ben" I said slightly crying. "Are parents" Mal said.