Family Day

Sams p.o

The next day me and the others were in remedial goodness where there was a large TV screen. "Children Excuse me as uh you know this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep and since your parents can't be here due tomorrow to uh distance we've arranged a special treat" she said. She pressed the TV remote and I went wide eyed when I saw all are parents including my aunts. "I don't see anything nor do I hear" Said Maleficent. "Kids" fairy godmother said. We all gathered around the TV. "Is it is it" Maleficent Said. "Press enter" said aunt Mary. " Can I please see a remote" ordered aunt Winnie . I just shook my head in embarrassment. " ugh it's it's broken" Said Maleficent. "This is why I hate electronic equip" Said Aunt Winnie before they went wide eyed which ment they can now see us. " Evie it's mommy oh look how beautiful you know what they say the poison apple doesn't fall far form the tree" said EQ. "Don't you mean the weeds" said Aunt Winnie. "Oh who's the old fat lady" asked mum. "This is fairy godmother mom" I said. "Still doing tricks with eggplants" asked Aunt Winnie smirking. "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage" said FG who was angry. "You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1am " asked Maleficent who was laughing. "What did the hamsters had to be back on there little wheels" asked Aunt Winnie who was now laughing with the others. "They were mice they were not" Said FG before I interrupted. "Hey Fairy god,other can we talk to are parents now" I asked. She nodded. "They were mice" she said one more time before getting out of the screen.

Hey mum aunt Mary Aunt Winnie" I said. "Samuel" mom said grinning. "W w we m mi mi miss you" said aunt Winnie after aunt Mary hit her head. "You children are never far from are thoughts" Said Jafar. I had to bite my tongue to keep my self from laughing. "We got it" Said Maleficent. "How long must your auntie wait to see you " asked aunt Winnie. " well there's a big coronation coming up so maybe some time after that" Mal said. "When" asked Maleficent. "Friday 10 am" I Said. "Are you sure we can't see you before that I don't know what I'll do to you if I don't get my hands on that ma" Auntie Winnie said before Maleficent slapped her. "You you whittle nugget that I love so much" she said and they all blew kisses. "Yes I completely understand aunt Winnie" I said. Everyone looked sad for me because they knew if I don't get that wand am as good as dead. "C Carlos is that a dog" Cruella asked when she saw dude. "Yes I do understand baby it would make the perfext size for earmuffs" she said to her stupid stuffed dog before cackling. "He's the perfect size for a pet. This do loves me and I love him and FYI your dog is stuffed" he said to cruella who looked offended. Damm I did not know Carlos had it in him. "So give it a rest" he finished. "Oh oh burn" Jafar Said with my mother laughing. " why don't you go sell a toaster you two bit salesmen" Cruella Said. "People who talked to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones" Jafar Said. "Well people who sell coasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors" Cruella Said.

"ENOUGH" my aunt Winnie said. Jay quickly turned off the TV. "Am so sorry" FG said to us. "It's ok thanks anyway for the special treat" I said. "Of corse she said.

We began to leave he classroom. "M S what you think are parents are going to do to us if we don't pull this us" asked Evie. Me and Mal looked at each other. "I think they will be quietly disappointed in us but ultimately proud of us for doing are best.
" Said Mal. "Really" Carlos asked with Hope. "No we were lying we are definitely goners if we don't get that wand. I said. And we left saying nothing because we knew I was right.

...................................................................................................................................
That night us lot were in my Jay And Carlos's dorm going over the plan.

"Ok we all know what this looks like" Said Mal showing a picture of the wand. "So it will be on the Dias under the beasts spell jar" Said Mal. "We'll be coming in form here. I will be in the very front you guys will be up top on the balcony" Mal said." Okay" Mal said, we all nodded. "Sam" she said. "Me and Carlos will find the limo that brought us here I will use my voice to lure the driver away we get in then we're back on the isle with the Wand" I said. "Perfect. Evie" Mal said. "Yeah" Evie Said. " you will use this to take out the driver when Sam has lured him away from the limo two sprays and Hell Ben out like a light" Mal said giving it to Evie.