Did i Mention

Sams p.o

The next day I reluctantly got up early in the morning got changed into my uniform and went to the tourney field where everyone was. "What are you wearing that's not the cheerleading uniform it looks.." said Danielle

"Awesome" said a cheerleader. Suddenly they all started asking me for fashion tips and if I could do there uniforms as well. But Audrey cake over and we all got into a line.

"Ok so as you all know today is the day That the Auradon fighting knights plays the sherwood Falcons and it's up to us lot to bring the school spirit so let's get to it" Audrey said.

We all got into formation and started practicing and I wanted to die at least then I'd be asleep.

..........................................................

By the time we finished it was almost time for breakfast. So I went back to my dorm where Jay and Carlos were just finished getting changed.

"Why are you wearing your cheerleading uniform?" Jay asked. " I had to be at the field for 6am practicing the routine for tourney game today" I said. " wait so you've been up for 6am doing cheerleading?" Carlos asked. "Against my will yes" I said taking out my clothes for the day.

..............................................................

Later me and Mal were at are lockers. When a bunch of girls we gave new hair to saw us. "Look it's Mal and Sam" hi guys" they started saying we waved to them and Jay came to us.

"Are you two feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, It's not so bad here, you know" he said. "Have you lost your mind" I said. "Long Live Evil.your mean.your awful. Your bad news" Mal said.

"Snap out of it" I said snapping my fingers in his face. "Thanks you two I needed that" he said. "Glad we could help" I said.

He went away. I saw ben and Audrey. "You got the cookie?" I asked Mal. She put it up. "Yep now we just have to wait till the princess goes away" Mal said.

We walked up to him when we saw Audrey go away. " Bye benny boo" she said leaving. "Bye" he said. "Hey benny boo" I said doing an impression of Audrey.

"Hey." He said to us but mostly at Mal I think. " we just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" Asked Mal. " Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time." He said.

Time to play the guilt game. " no. Yeah. We completely understand. Be carful of treats offered by the kids of Maleficent and Sarah Sanderson." I said.

" no no no" he said feeling guilty. "No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that." Mal said. "No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I really do..." he said.

"No we get it you're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for us I guess." Mal said.

She was about to take a bite out of it "No, no. Hey..." he took the cookie and took a bite" see that? Totally trust you. Totally.

" How are they" I asked smirking going behind ben. And I saw the others coming closer. "They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet... Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" He asked. He was about to take another bite but I took it from him.