If only

Sams p.o
The next day we were in chemistry class doing a test. I got to say I thought it would be hard but it was Evie. "Sam" someone whispered I looked to the other table and saw Evie. "Do you have my mirror" she asked. I looked in my bag. And shook my head. "Loki g for something you two" asked mr Delay. We saw he had Evie's mirror. "Thank you Chad it's gratifying to see someone still respects the honour code. It will be my recommendation that you are both expelled" he said. I went wide eyed. I can not go back to my aunts and mum empty handed she'll kill me. "What Mr delay Sam didn't cheat he was just looking for a pencil" Said Gabe. I nodded. "Yeah i was sir I would never cheat"I Said with a faked worried experisson. "And I was looking for one for Evie"I Said. "Yeah obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have whatever that is" said Doug. "It's called a magic Mir" Evie said before Doug stopped her. "Your not helping stop. Maybe she was just looking for a pencil and when she couldn't find one she asked sam" he said.

"Actually I really was" she said agin before is stopped her. "Evie sweetie please stop talking your just making things worse for us do you really want to go back home" I Said. And that stopped her form talking. " well if you both pass the test I'll return your property and let the matter drop" he said. Before walking away. "Thanks" Gabe" I Said. "No problem what are friends for" he said. I went back to my test.

.................................................................................................................................
At the end of the lesson and I got my test results. I was expecting a fail but I was shocked to say the least. I got an A+. I took it and went to my dorm. I just layed there staring at my test result. I have never actually gotten anything like this without flirting or manipulating. Maybe my mum was wrong being smart isn't just for ugly people.

There was a knock at the door i put my test in my nightstand and went to open it. When I answered it I saw Evie and Mal. "Hey girls how can I help" I said. "Ben asked Mal here on a date and you know what that calls for" she said. I started grining. "Makeover" I Said grining like the Cheshire Cat. "Makeover" Evie Said. "Yes finally alright lets go to your dorm" I Said.

We took a reluctant Mal to her And Evie's  dorm

.........................................................................................................

Me and Evie we're currently doing Mals make up. "Okay easy on the blush you two I don't want to scare him. Not that I could" Said Mal. "Please are mums taught us how to apply blush before we could talk" I Said. "Always use upward strokes" Evie Said. " my mum was never really big on makeup tips I never had a sister or a brother"Mal said. "Well now you do" Evie Said. "And we're going to need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off my aunts and mum aren't nice when they don't get there way just ask max and Alison and dani" I said. "Same with my mum just ask Snow White" Evie Said.

"Are you scared of them your parents" Mal asked. "Sometimes" Evie Said. "What about you S" Mal asked me. "It's not my mum am scared of it's my aunt and it's worse if your a boy whenever I look into my mums or my aunt Winnie's eyes I can see disappointment because am a boy" I said. "Is that why willow and Miranda were so harsh on you because your a boy" Mal asked. "Yeah it is they would always boss me around pick on me try to sell me lock me in a closet I actually remember one time they tried to switch me with another baby" I said looking down.

Evie grabs my hand and gave it a sympathetic squeeze. "What about your mum Mal does she scare you" I asked. "I just want her to be proud of me she gets so mad when I disappoint her but she's my mum so I know she loves me in her own way" Mal said.  "Anyway enough talking about the devil women we call mummy dearest let's take a look" I Said.

We brought Mal up to a mirror and she looked shocked. "We know" Evie Said. "I look" Mal Said.  "Say it" I Said smiling. "Not hideous" she said. "Not even close" Evie Said. "You could give Audrey and her mum a run for there money" I said. There was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Ben holding bike helmets. "Oh Mal your prince is here" I Said to her smirking. She lightly punched my arm before going over. "For the first time I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful" he said. "I hope you like bikes" he said. They both left with me and Evie waving at Mal.

..............................................................................................................

Later I was in my Jay and Carlos's dorm room working on Evie Carlos's and Mals coronation outfits. Evie was doing mine and jays and I was almost done. But I couldn't help but feel bad about this this place it's been a place for me and the others to be safe I don't get bossed around or picked on but would it stay this way when we break the barrier or would it turn into a bigger version of the Isle. I finished putting on the final touches to Mal and Evie's dresses and the bow tie for Carlos.

I looked to the pictures I put up. One of willow and aunt Winnie one of Miranda aunt Mary and Merrit and one of mum me and Susan and finally one of all of us. Why did my family have to be crazy.

" A million thoughts in my head should I let my heart keep listening cause until now I walked the line nothing Lost but something missing. I can't decide what's wrong what's right which way should I go. If only I knew what my heart was telling me don't know what am feeling is this just a dream oh yeah. If only I could read the signs in front of me I could find the way to who am ment to be if only if only".  I turned to look out the window. "Every step every word with every hour I am fallin in to something new to something brave to be someone I have never been". I can't decide what's wrong what's right which way should I go. If only I knew what my heart was telling me don't know what am feeling is this just a dream oh yeah if only I could read the signs in front of me I could find a way to who am ment to be if only yeah". I turned to look at a picture of me and my friends. "Am I crazy maybe I  could stay here yeah". Will it still be like this when the barriers fallen down". I put the picture down. "If only I knew what my heart was telling me don't know what am feeling is this just a dream. " if only I could read the signs in front of me I could find away to who am ment to be uh oh. "If only yeah if only yeah if only yeah if only. I turned back to the clothes I made. "Huh if only if only"

I put them in bags and took out my spell book. Presents  for those I care I send to your rightful place" I Said. In purple sparkles they were sent to Evie Mal and Carlos. I put my spell book back on its pedestal and started to cry into my pillow. I wasn't sure what to do I began questioning everything I was ever taught. That Evil triumphs over good that Auradon is terrible. Now I've began to like the things I was raised to hate. If only I knew what to do