😗Crush!😍

"I'm back!" I called as I got home. "Lily!" mom gave me a quick hug and gestured me to join dinner. "Dad!" I began nervously. "umm...can you transfer 50,000$ to Liam's account?" I fainally managed to ask him."sure, but the reason?" He looked confused enough.

"His mother is hospitalised cause she has a tumour near her liver and needs a surgery AND Liam can't afford it, therefore I wanna help him"

I blurted all of it in one breath.
I saw my dad bit his lower lips. "so?" I glanced at him impatiently, doing one of my best  puppy-dog eyes. "okay. Tell him to check tommorow." I let out a deep breath loudly as he answered. I hugged him and ran to my room with relief. "Oh no, not so fast!" I groaned at Zac who grabbed me from behind. "What!" I spat, earning a dirty look from my mom. "Now stop fighting, both of you, to your rooms!" I smirked at Zac victoriously and he elbowed me back.

Brother-Sister relationship as you can see  ; )

All I needed now was a nice shower, change into my comfy PJ's, crawl into my bed, cuddle to my soft pillows and blanket, AND SLEEP!

*************
As the sun rose up, I was busy again, late for school.

Yup!that's me!

I wore my favourite hot-pink sweater with a blue jeans. With a fainal check on the mirror, I rushed out.

"WTF?" l screamed at horror, for the bus was no where in sight. I was like 'I'm dead- for-sure' when a moto bike  stopped infront of me. "Want a ride, love" It was Archer West, pausing in the hottest way, his sharp eyes covered by the sunglass he wore.

"Um.. you okay?" I looked away from his hypnotic gaze."sure thanks!" I said,hopping on his cycle. Awwn!he smells so great!

Stop it dude

My inner voice scolded. So did I.

None of yourbussiness inner voice!

He stopped infront of the school and I jumped off quickly, giving him some space to park his cycle.

"So..you missed the bus today?" He asked as we walked to class. "Yeah,you could say that." I chuckled. "not bad though!" He nodded,smirking.

haha!very funny!

We stopped infront of my class. "Well, see you at lunch then, I guess?" He waved and went to his locker.

I looked around to see more than half of the school staring at me.
And its the biggest understatement of the year.  I mean, why would the school's hottest, greek-god bad boy talk to a not-so famous nerd girl like me, when he could get Taylor swift to be his girlfriend.

I stared after him,astonished. Did he just drop me off! Did Archer west just drop me off? I squealed inside my head.

"Aaaah!" I glared, to see Liam, pinching my cheeks hard."Get your ass out of whatever dreamworld you're in, PRINCESS!" He lets go of my cheeks."Hey! loose the grin Liam!" I snapped, rolling my eyes at him."sure ma'am! Anything for you" We both laughed hard at his joke.

"Excuse me, But are you guys gonna get in or not?" I turned to see the blown up red face of Mrs.Maxwell,our geometry teacher's.

Maxwell,our geometry teacher's