😶Uninvited guests😶

I heared a door-slam thud,first thing in the morning. "Zac! For God's sake. Will you keep it down? Trying to sleep in here!" I snapped as he got inside.

"Aww look who's back from a date last night! LOL!!" He cooed, smirking.

Wait, he is not mad?

For some reason it made me feel nervous.

I mean how in the world would Zac know about it?  I've never told him before. Or maybe Archer did? They are best friends.

"thinking for a convincing lie?" He broke off my thoughts. "Yup-I mean No...errr....n-no? By the way, what'cha doing in here Zac? How did you know? And anyways it's none of your fucking bussiness so just cut this nonesens right now and lemme sleep!" I lectured out loud and man!was he ticked off.

OMG I almost wish I hadn't said anything. Damn!

He glared at me for a while and headed to the door.

"Whatever!" He muttured angrily as I grabbed his forearm. "Um..Z-zac? You not gon-nna tell mo-om. Are yah?I mean i-it's not even a real d-date or anything...you know...just...." My voice broke off at every word and he gaze into my eyes deeply, trying to read it."Nah!"

Phew!I really thought you were gonna drop dead at any second.

I know..

"Thanks bro! your the best!" Relived,I gave him a quick hug and winked, as he shrugged and walked away.

*************
"OMG!TELL ME ABOUT IT! TELL ME!TELL ME TELL MEEE!!!!" Sierra squealed, jumping up at excitement.

"Okay,but you should sit down first" I shook my head, gesturing her to sit beside me. "Lol! Kay?" She sat on the sofa, grinning from ear to ear.

Sierra called around 4 in the evening so I invited her over, mostly since it's Sunday but I seriously am having second thoughts about it all now.

I brought two cans of soda, wishing I hadn't invited her home. But her so-cute puppy jolly eyes just keeps changing my mind. Trust me! It always does. She snatched one of the cans an gulped a mouthful in seconds.
OH NO ! THINGS ARE GONNA GET FIZZIER...

"So...tel-ll m-mee tell meh tell-oh me-wee! Why-yy don't yah!" I should've just brought her a coffee. Too much sugar; too jumpy Sierra!

"Ok ok calm down! Nothing much really happened so..." I started muttering as Sierra shook her head as if in disbelief. Her eyes looked at the ceiling into nowhere and she mumbled something so softly that for a split second I thought she was talking to herself. "Sorry...what did you say?..." silent fell in the room for a while. "I said why didn't nothing happened at all?" She looked disappointed enough.

"Ok well, he laughed at my jokes also we met this really hot looking bitch who was eyeing on Archer the whole time. She was our server but believe me! She gave me the stink eye. She was hitting on him hard! Damn it was like she had her hands on the hips just to show her big ass off. Yup! This girl was hotter than me yet his eyes never left mine the whole time. Lol I was like woman! Beat yah!"

I laughed hysterically like I was crazier than Sierra ever was.OMG I was!

"Are yah nuts? you're laughing 'cause you beat this girl?" Sierra raised an eyeborw.

"Then what do you expect me to do huh? Yesterday his date was Me. Today It'll be someone else. And tommorow.... who knows..it might be even you!" I snapped. I guess I've always known him a player.

"Uhh..sorry? Did I just hear YOU say 'I give up'? I don't believe it. I mean I won't! You can at least attract one guy. I mean..every girl can" Sierra exclaimed.