😜Third wheel😡

"Hellow!my name is Rian Jason,I'll be your server this evening. What would you like to order"? A waitress stood, her back to me.  She's flirting with Archer, aaah!

He looked at me."What do you want to eat Lil?" The waitress turned to me, forcing a smile. "Err...one pasta and a coke" I smiled back."And you?" Blushing, she asked Archer as he shook his head."Nah!"-" Are you sure?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Yes!" He groaned, as she went away. "I hate her!" He said after a while staring at the direction she went."You know her?" I raised an eyebrow.

"She's Will's ex!" He said, deeply looking into my eyes."Will?William Turner?Isn't he one of your bestie. I..uh..why do you hate..her?"

I may have poured out a bunch of questions. But Hey, I was only curious!

He gazed at me blankly for a few seconds."Yeah!Will's one of my bestie. And I hate Rian 'cause ... let's say she kinda ruined his whole life for him! She cheated on him. The bloody slut!" He cursed, clenching his fists. "She hurted him so fucking badly. I hate betrayers." He continiued. His beautiful eyes so hard.

"Archer?" I tried to think of a way to calm him.

"Sorry darl, please don't mind me." He smiled warmly at me. His hands slowly on mine. A wave of current washed through my nerves as he leaned forward.

"Umm... your order has arrived".I flinched and looked up, to see Rian, who had a grin plastered. I pulled away my hands from his, looking down as I flushed."thanks" I murmured, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Wait, are you blushing!?" Archer bursted out laughing. I nerrowed my eyes at him."NOT FUNNY!"

"Yah very funny! Hehe"

Still laughing! Are you kidding me?

"No!" I pouted my lips and he fainally stopped, giggling a little.

"Hmm..now that's better" and there goes again.*Laughter*!

"Holy macaroni! What's gotten into You!" I half- scolded at him, trying to hide a smile."Lol, had no idea you were so FUNNY!" He stated as I shrugged.

"eat!" He said after a while, pouring me some coke. So I just ate and ate and ate silently, aware of his gaze on my face."um..why are you staring at me?"

I know it's a stupid question. ok? though I just can't help it.

He chuckled lightly, but continiued his staring and it was making me uncomfortable. I gulped.

"It's just you're so cute when you eat!" He raised an eyebrow playfully, brushing hands through his hair.

"Let's go!" I smiled softly as I stood up.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Archer's pov :
"Thi's your house, right?" I said as I parked my cycle infront of her house. No response?

"Lil?" I turned, to see that she's fallen asleep, her head resting on my shoulders. She looked so peaceful. Her hair was loosed and it was all messy. The wind was to be faulted. I tucked a piece of hair strand behind her ears softly, afraid I would wake her.  Let's say I didn't wanted to wake her for She looked so tiered. But it was getting colder every minute.

"Lil! You should get inside..you know" I patted on her lightly.
Shocked, she opened her eyes slowly. "Oh! sorry!" She murmured as hurried inside......

Lily's pov :
I paused at the doorstep and turned."thanks!"

Archer."No prob! BYEE!" He called out as he speeded.

I tiptoed inside, careful not to wake someone and rushed to my room, beaming happily.

***************

Hooolaa Amigos! Thanks a lot for all the reads and votes.

Btw whatcha think about Lily and Archer?
Please comment and tell me if I need improvement. Imma not that good at English yet. XOXO
With lots of love
=Shy-soul=