🥂drunk🍷

The house was very dark expect for some dim spotlights which pretty much always remain on in the kitchen and living room. I really liked dim lighting because for some reason,  it was making me relieved.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to eat those left overs mom mentioned before she went to work.
Damn I was hungry as a monster!

I had so much on my mind so I wasnt even paying attention while I opened the cupboard and grabbed a plate. Before I knew it, it slipped out of my hands, onto the floor. It all happened so fast that I barely had time to react.

"Holy shit!" I groaned as I bent down and started picking up the broken pieces, thinking this is the last thing I would want after a long, difficult day. I was startled when a hand reached out and grabbed another piece for me. I gasped in shock and looked up but soon a corner of my lips turned up, almost a smile.

Jeez... why is so hard to manage a smile these days?

Because you are worried-sick about Archer, who isn't even your boyfreind. C'mon stop stressing yourself up.

What ever!

"Let me help" Zac stumble on the floor and sat next to me, leaning against on one of the kitchen cabinets. A low groan came out of his mouth and then he started laughing, which baffled me quite a bit. "You're drunk!?" It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Maybe" he hiccuped. I havent seen him like this since quite a long time. I decided to just sit with him for a while at the moment.

Leaning my head against the counter, we both stared at the wall ahead.

"I did something bad lily" his voice was shaky. I turned to him and he seemed pretty distraughted. He scoffed after a while and shook his head as if in disbelief.

"I fucked up!" He fisted on the floor hard.

"Zac, did you break up with your girlfriend ...? Again!" I asked the first thing that came to my mind. But it didnt make any sense. Zac wouldnt be this down over a girl. I mean he is someone who could get ANY girl at school with his looks and 'bad boy' type which for some reasons girls die for.

"I bloody freaking cheated.. I did ... I'm an idiot!"

"Zac, this is not the first time tho. Everyone knows your a player!" I shot at him. Seriously what's wrong with this guy.

"I didn't mean to.. it just sorta  happened. Lily I..." he couldn't manage to finish. I noticed tears filling up his crystal blue eyes, something which I never witnessed in my 16 years on earth!

"You don't understand... she was different. Angelica was ..."

So it was Angelica! They've been dating for a while now. I mean my brother is not serious with any girl he dates. At maximum it'll be 3 months but I realized he's been dating her for more than 7 months now.

"What happened?" I asked tilting my head towards him.

"I took another girl out to eat and I. ... ahem ahem... and " he choked.

"And she saw?"

He nodded. Feeling guilty. A single drop of tear escaped from the corner of his eyes as he did.

"I ... uh dont know what to do anymore lily .. i-it hurts"

It was comfortable because he opened up with me but at the same time sad, because I had no idea how to help him. I just slowly crawled to him on my knees and  hugged him to let him know I was joining his sadness. I stroked his back in a soothing manner.

"We'll figure this out ok?" My voice was shaking as I tighten the hug around his neck . He nod against my shoulders. Then he started giggling. The alcohol was surely working on.

"Wh-hat aboo uoo-utee Aeerr-rcheree
? He wo-oke up-u yet-t?" He asked drunkenly and I chuckled. No wonder they say boys aren't mature.

"No" I answered, a hint of sadness filled in my voice. It's been a week. He still hasn't woke up. Archer is in coma. I blinked back tears as I fought the urge, not to burst into tears. My mind was loosing just thinking about him.

"Zac? Zac! Oh no you didn't!" I pulled away and looked at his face. No way! He was fast asleep, which means I am gonna have to get him to his room, the fact mom's out and dad's at work.

"Plxx wake up zac! You dare expect me to carry you upstairs!!!!" I screamed but he still didn't move an inch neither did he looked up.

"Zac you gonna pay for this!!" I hissed under my breathe as I tried to flip his long arms across my neck and get up. How in the world would I get this 6ft 9 inches upstairs!

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hola amigos!
Lol I dont know what to say so...
ENJOY!
*just cracked  up

With lots of love
-Shy-soul-