💕A date? or not?💑

Hey! First of all I wanna apologize for everyone for this late update. I was hella busy in school and all ... plxxx understand and don't hate me ;)

"Lily!surprise!" My eyes widen with shock as I got home.And the next second, I found myself grinning uncontrollably.

"Sierra!!" I jumped up out of excitement, hugging my best freind tightly. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

hey!I haven't seen her for years

"When did you came bitch! you could have called me." I said against her shoulders. She pulled away and took a good look at my face before saying, "crying?what the fuck Lily!stop it."-"Hahaha" my laughter bursted in the living room.

I didn't really cared about what she thought because my bestie knows that I'm damn insane. I saw her head tilted in confusion."It wouldn't have been a 'surprise' if I called you ahead".she said, softly. "thanks!" I pulled her into a hug,again.

Sierra,me and Liam had been cool best friends since childhood.But Sierra had to move as her parents got separated. AND SHE'S BACK NOW! YES!

"Hey Zac!"she called just as Zac stormed downstairs, grabbing his jacket and headed for the front door

"Hey Zac!"she called just as Zac stormed downstairs, grabbing his jacket and headed for the front door."Yeah! Hi and bye Sierra. Late for a date" He called as the door salmmed behind him. I saw a hint of sadness in her face.

"let's go to my room. I've got dozens to tell you."

************
It was already 8:35 pm,evening. I sat on my bed with a pile of goddamn dressess and looked at Sierra,(who sat beside me)hopelessly.

"come on Lil! You'll look gorgeous on anything.just pick one". she shot me a warning-like look."Sierra, this is not just any place that I'm going. This is a date! With Archer. Or maybe not a date, but still!"  I frowned. She sighed, flipping over the dresses, one by one.

"How about this"? She asked, showing me a lagoon blue sweater. "Are you kidding?there's no way I'm wearing that" I almost screamed. "I dunno Lily....this?" her voice trailed off, She picked a black and white stripped shirt and a crop jacket. "This would go on well with a ripped jeans!Wa'tcha think?" She smiled innocently.

"hmm...yeah!"

*=*=*=*=*=*=*
I was a nervous wreck as I stood by the front door, waiting for him to pick me up. I found myself biting my nails.

Your gross

None of your bussiness inner voice

I clenched my fists so I don't bite anymore.
"Hey?" I heared a deep voice behind.I quickly turned to see his so-hot face."umm...heyyaa!" My voice sounded dry, from the cold maybe."sorry babe, been waiting long?" He looked worried.

"Nah!" I muttured as I hopped onto his motorbike. I put my arms around him, leaning on his shoulders.
Cold wind against my face as he drove, I closed my eyes.

"We're here!" He said after a while.I looked up, to see a 5 star restaurant,colourful lights filled up."wow!" I gushed.

"Com'on!"he held out his hand with a crooked smile. My heart raced as I took it, getting in.

"Hellow! My name is Rian Jason.I will be your server this evening.what would you like to order!"

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
These people so romantic...damn even imma kinda jealous. Lol
hope you love it! Ooo what do you guys think about Rian? In my case I even hate the idea of her. And guys? plxxxxx vote and comment I'll appreciate it very much and just wanna say y'all are sooo beautiful
*Wink, lol not being creepy. 😂🤣

With lots of love
=MAAI=